Included with Liferay DXP
- Liferay DXP 7.1+ Fix Pack 16
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Liferay DXP 7.2+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Static app contains an important group of extenders and utilities that Liferay statically installs before installing any dynamic OSGi modules. The app's functionality includes a log4j extender, an OSGi WAB extender, configuration utilities, OSGi deployment utilities, target platform indexing, and more.
This suite is available in the Liferay bundle.
- LPS-103581 Could not resolve geronimo module in PortalStartupSpaceInPath
- LPS-103981 lpkg-override failure
- LPS-104001 Patch axis to prevent random overload methods wsdd generation failures
- LPS-104291 JSP fragment with only JSPF file does not immediately take effect
- LPS-104435 Update publishing scripts to run against the master branch
- LPS-104760 JSP fragment with only JSPF file does not take effect on some modules with precompiled JSPs
- LPS-105247 Patch axis to ensure that the available methods are kept in the same order on each WSDL generation
- LPS-75049 Drop support for "provided" configuration in gradle-plugins-defaults and move to "compileOnly"
- LPS-77425 Create a task to increase all major versions of modules and portal artifacts
- LPS-77616 Split portal-bundle-blacklist into API and Impl modules
- LPS-77683 Provide configuration driven approach for disabling components.
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LPS-77837 Remove exported package from portal-osgi-web-wab-generator
- LPS-77992 Rename portal-osgi-web-jasper-plugins to portal-osgi-web-jasper-plugins-taglib
- LPS-78003 Remove exported package from portal-target-platform-indexer
- LPS-80332 Add suite bnd bundle instruction
- LPS-84119 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-85765 Create a jar that includes all "*-api" portal jars
- LPS-88998 Create a fragment for the jsp API to provide the portable java contracts
- LPS-88999 Create a fragment for the EL API to provide the portable java contracts
- LPS-89189 Patch glassfish jasper to support java8 method reference
- LPS-98312 Use precompiled jsps in jars over work dir