Liferay Audience Targeting
- Liferay DXP: Digital Enterprise 7.0+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Audience Targeting app raises the engagement experience of your sites to a whole new level. This app allows you to segment your audience, target specific content to different user segments, and create campaigns to target content to user segments. It also allows you to track user actions and generate reports that provide insight into the effectiveness of your campaigns.
The Audience Targeting app adds an Audience Targeting section to the Site Administration area of the Control Panel and adds an Audience Targeting Simulator to the Dockbar. It also includes the following three apps: User Segment Content Display, User Segment Content List, and Campaign Content Display.
Liferay Audience Targeting 2.1.0+ requires the installation of the Liferay Digital Enterprise 7.0 Fix Pack 8 or higher.
Liferay Audience Targeting 1.1.4 requires the installation of the Liferay Portal 6.2 EE Portal-113 Fix Pack or higher
Certified Environments for Audience Targeting 2.0.0+
1. Tomcat 8 + MySQL 5.6
2. WildFly 10.0 + SQL Server 2012
- JBoss EAP 6.4
- Tomcat 8.0
- Weblogic 12c
- Websphere 8.5
- Wildfly 10.0
- DB2 (9.7, 10.1)
- MariaDB 10
- MySQL (5.6, 5.7)
- Oracle (11g, 12c)
- PostgreSQL (9.3, 9.4)
- SQL Server (2008, 2012)
- Sybase ASE (15.7, 16)
- WCM-1354 Forms tracking action displays tracking action symbolic name instead of display name
- WCM-1380 Validation errors when publishing user segment with site administration rule
- WCM-1383 User Segment Content Display portlet's "Otherwise" configuration is not updated correctly when selecting no...
- WCM-1385 User segment fails to publish after editing the rule
- WCM-1386 Fail to edit User Segment when StagingCTDisabled
- WCM-1433 User segments that are created with 2.0.0 are not listed in Campaigns after upgrading to 2.1.2
- WCM-1351 The Can Be Added Several Times in Audience Targeting translates incorrectly in Chinese
- WCM-1352 Dates is not translated to Chinese in Audience Targeting
- WCM-1353 User Segment in User Segment Content Display doesn't get translated into Chinese
- WCM-1388 Poor Performance/Potential OutOfMemoryError in AnalyticsEventLocalServiceImpl#deleteAnalyticsEvents
- WCM-1389 Audience Targeting | Cannot add User Group Member field to a new User Segment with a large number of user g...
- WCM-1391 Tab title displays "null" when using pagination for Content Views reports
- WCM-1395 Apostrophes in page titles cause Content Views report charts to fail to load
- WCM-1399 Simulation menu in the user segment display portlet appears below other portlets
- WCM-1401 Language keys visible in some Audience Targeting System Settings Configuration Names
- WCM-1404 Tooltips are displayed twice on the Add User Segment page
- WCM-1407 CDN host is not included in URL of Audience Targeting static resources
- WCM-1408 Add reports button is missing