Liferay Screens Compatibility
- Liferay DXP 7.1+ Fix Pack 6
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
- Labs: This app is experimental and not supported by the developer.
This plugin is a portlet that exposes additional classes and methods that are not present in Liferay's out-of-the-box API. These additional classes and methods allow Liferay Screens to do certain operations that are needed for the screenlets to work correctly.
Please report issues with the Liferay Screens Compatibility Plugin by creating a ticket in https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LMW.
Liferay Screens Compatibility 1.x is a Lab application and is not supported by Liferay.
In Liferay 7.1, this app is installed by default and updated through Liferay DXP Fix Packs and Liferay Portal CE GA releases. Using Liferay Marketplace to update the app on Liferay 7.1 will cause an error.
- LPS-67091 Extend Asset Service to decorate assets that are DLFileEntries with their information
- LPS-67104 Expose comparators in ddl record compatibility services
- LPS-67386 Services needed for new CommentsScreenlet
- LPS-67441 New method in Asset Service to decorate assets with their information
- LPS-69730 Improvement to javadoc generated by ServiceBuilder
- LPS-71538 Expose DDMStructureLayout in the remote services
- LPS-74155 Ordering of methods by ServiceBuilder is incorrect
- LPS-75049 Drop support for "provided" configuration in gradle-plugins-defaults and move to "compileOnly"
- LPS-77425 Create a task to increase all major versions of modules and portal artifacts
- LPS-78305 Remove exported packages from portal-configuration-metatype
- LPS-78901 Remove com.liferay.osgi.util dependency from service builder modules
- LPS-80184 Unable to use ServiceBuilder across multiple directories on the same machine
- LPS-80332 Add suite bnd bundle instruction
- LPS-86408 Set default Java version to 1.8 for OSGi projects