Liferay Sync Connector
- Liferay DXP 7.1+
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
Liferay Sync Connector 4.1.2 requires the installation of the Liferay Digital Enterprise 7.0 Fix Pack 33 or higher.
The Sync Connector app lets users connect to their portals from the Liferay Sync desktop and mobile clients. It also lets administrators control how these clients interact with their portal. Once installed, the Sync Connector app provides the portal services required by the clients. No additional portal configuration is required. However, portal administrators can use the Sync Admin portlet installed with this app to control what sites are available for Sync. They can also use this portlet to disable Sync across the portal.
After installing, the Sync Admin portlet is available in the Control Panel’s Configuration section.
Please visit http://www.liferay.com/products/liferay-sync/features for more information on downloading the Liferay Sync desktop and mobile clients. Liferay Sync is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android. The Sync Connector app requires version 3.0+ of the Sync desktop or mobile client, as well as the IP Geocoder and OAuth Provider apps.
- LPS-69359 Integrate OAuth 1 module with Service Access Policies
- LPS-69661 Stop using ***Util in modules, use service reference directly instead
- LPS-69926 As a developer, I would like an easy way to embed JARs inside OSGi modules without the need to list them ex...
- LPS-73935 Standardize the way we initiate arrays
- LPS-74544 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-75049 Drop support for "provided" configuration in gradle-plugins-defaults and move to "compileOnly"
- LPS-77425 Create a task to increase all major versions of modules and portal artifacts
- LPS-77578 Remove exported package from portal-instance-lifecycle
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LPS-79653 Portlet 3.0: Upgrade to the Portlet 3.0.0 API
- LPS-80332 Add suite bnd bundle instruction
- LPS-82828 Simplify deprecation javadoc by using release code name instead of version
- SYNC-1715 A user who changes the password on portal cannot log in to portal again due to account lock while connectin...
- SYNC-1780 Adding and removing site roles from a user is slow