Liferay SAML 2.0 Provider
- Liferay DXP: Digital Enterprise 7.0+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
Security Assertion Markup Language 2.0 (SAML 2.0) is a version of the SAML OASIS standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between security domains. SAML 2.0 is an XML-based protocol that uses security tokens containing assertions to pass information about a principal (usually an end-user) between an identity provider and a web service. SAML 2.0 enables web-based authentication and authorization scenarios including single sign-on (SSO). This app enables Liferay to act as a SAML 2.0 Identity Provider (IdP) or Service Provider (SP). It is built on top of OpenSAML and uses the Java Keystore for providing certificates/credentials for security. Once this app is installed, additional configuration is required to adapt the app with your local SAML environment and configuration. Visit the Documentation link to learn more about SAML and its configuration options.
Supported SAML Providers: PingFederate, ADFS, Shibboleth, Siteminder, Oracle Access Manager, and OpenAM.
Liferay SAML 2.0 Provider 2.1.2 requires the installation of the Liferay Portal 6.2 EE Portal-42 Fix Pack or higher.
Liferay SAML 2.0 Provider 3.1.0 requires the installation of the Liferay Digital Enterprise 7.0 Fix Pack 32 or higher.
- LPS-66389 Move SAML plugin code into appropriate modules (per parent story)
- LPS-66853 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-67335 Update SAML to use proper configuration management facilities (e.g. not PortletPreferences)
- LPS-67337 Replace use of portlet props for multi-instance (e.g. filtered) properties like: SAML_KEYSTORE_CREDENTIAL_P...
- LPS-67352 As a developer, I would like the source formatter to integrate checkstyle
- LPS-68289 Fix CI test failures
- LPS-69730 Improvement to javadoc generated by ServiceBuilder
- LPS-70285 SAML Idp Certificate Fingerprints Are Missing Leading Zeros
- LPS-71493 SAML module Classloader misconfigurations
- LPS-71616 SAML DXP keep-alive module is broken
- LPS-71683 Property name corrupted in extraction to saml modules
- LPS-71707 Remove no longer used artifacts from SAML modules
- LPS-72525 Review language keys / translations for SAML Metatypes in System Settings
- LPS-72609 SAML_KEYSTORE_MANAGER_IMPL is ignored in SAML module
- LPS-72617 Prevent NPE & maintain current SAML admin UI behaviour using a default value for role
- LPS-72738 Use company scoped configuration for SamlProviderConfiguration
- LPS-72741 Upgrade process for SAML plugin properties
- LPS-73178 Enforce consistency for language keys in @Meta annotations
- LPS-73396 As a developer I need a way to provider a drop down in System Settings to select from different implementat...
- LPS-73885 Decouple OpenSAML dependencies from Liferay SAML extension points
- LPS-73933 Keystore is not to get created if keystore type changes
- LPS-73963 SAML Force Authn should force all SPs to sign in
- LPS-74155 Ordering of methods by ServiceBuilder is incorrect
- LPS-74648 Wording of LDAP Import tooltip needs to be corrected
- LPS-74866 SAML provider connection can save with an invalid metadata url when edited
- LPS-74897 Extract CentralizedThreadLocal into petra-lang
- LPS-75359 Change the classpath order for the Gradle "test" task so the portal dependencies come first