Liferay Connector to OAuth 1.0a
- Liferay DXP 7.2+
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Liferay DXP 7.1+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA3+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The OAuth app authorizes third-party applications to interact with a Liferay user's applications. OAuth is a "handshake mechanism" that redirects Liferay users to a service provider, where they can tell the service provider to allow a plugin limited access to their Liferay accounts. This keeps the plugin from storing any of the user's credentials, avoiding security risks. The OAuth app provides two portlets that allow for registering a plugin for OAuth and authorizing OAuth users, respectively. Once the plugin is registered for OAuth and accessed, the user is redirected to the service provider to delegate user authentication.
This app will appear in your Control Panel and My Account menu.
Important Change: The name of this app was recently changed. Please visit https://customer.liferay.com/documentation/knowledge-base/-/kb/2951285 for further information about the installation procedure.
- LPS-84119 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-94799 Suppress oauth-api bnd split-package warning
- LPS-95413 Remove lib/development/biz.aQute.bnd.jar
- LPS-95555 Unify osgi.core versions in build.gradle files
- LPS-96018 Optimize Proxy creation
- LPS-96095 Sync compileOnly dependency versions
- LPS-96830 Avoid initialization of _escapedModelProxyProviderFunction when not needed
- LPS-97169 Deprecated CompanyProvider and remove its usages
- LPS-97985 Update linting set-up in master-private