Liferay Enterprise Search Cross-Cluster Replication
- Liferay DXP 7.3 GA1+
- Liferay DXP 7.2 GA1+ Fix Pack 9
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Liferay Enterprise Search Cross-Cluster Replication app lets you perform read operations from a local cluster that has been configured to replicate, or follow, the indices of a remote cluster. The local cluster containing the replicated indices must be configured manually before this app can execute requests against it. You can find more information about Cross-Cluster Replication at https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/xpack-ccr.html. To learn about compatibility, see the compatibility matrix: https://help.liferay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016511651#Liferay-Enterprise-Search.
Elastic, Elasticsearch, and X-Pack are trademarks of Elasticsearch BV, registered in the U.S. and in other countries.
- LPS-102299 Elasticsearch Cross Cluster Replication
- LPS-105380 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-106614 GB English mis-spellings
- LPS-106903 Add more information/clarity to configuration labels
- LPS-107697 Default value of configuration with escaped character can not be unescaped when read
- LPS-109204 As a Search Admin, I would like one-click configuration of follower indicies
- LPS-109794 Add api for remote cluster alias
- LPS-110604 Local Cluster Connection Ids can not be unique between liferays nodes in a cluster
- LPS-119196 Configurable escapes backslash in non multivalued attributes
- LPS-119677 Refactor ccr logic from elastic module to ccr module
- LPS-122403 Add check to append Automatic Copy to lang keys
- LPS-122905 Remove deprecated method from internal CCR classes
- LPS-123164 Improve logging for CCR and elastic connections
- LPS-125153 Add a checkbox to enable/disable automatic creation of follower indexes
- LPS-126667 Automatic Replication help text does not mention deletions
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LRDOCS-8120 Javadoc: Don't tell API consumers to use the LocalServiceUtil
- LRQA-51488 Clarifying strings
- RELEASE-3356 Temporarily use the GA1 kernel version to build CCR