Liferay Connector to Elasticsearch 7
- Liferay DXP 7.2 GA1+ Fix Pack 5
Past Versions Work With
- Liferay DXP 7.2 GA1+ Fix Pack 2
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Liferay Connector to Elasticsearch 7 connects Liferay DXP to the Elasticsearch 7.3.x through 7.8.x search engine.
- 3.0.0 is compatible with DXP 7.2 SP1+/FP2+ through FP4
- 3.0.1 requires DXP 7.2 SP2+/FP5+
Note: the app description (shown in the App Manager) will be updated with the next release of the connector to mark 7.8.x as the supported Elasticsearch version.
- LPS-100272 Reindexing search indices deletes all Synonym Sets
- LPS-100538 Partial reindex creates Elasticsearch index but with wrong mappings
- LPS-102299 Elasticsearch Cross Cluster Replication
- LPS-102853 Inconsistent failure to stop threads on shutdown
- LPS-103252 Add Builders for map creation
- LPS-103904 7.2 Move security settings into RemoteElasticsearchConnection for ES7 connector
- LPS-104435 Update publishing scripts to run against the master branch
- LPS-104802 Search widgets become unavailable after searching multiple times with Elasticsearch 7
- LPS-104938 As a Search Admin, I want to see connection info for currently active connections
- LPS-105380 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-105653 Use BeforeClass annotation pattern to set up ElasticsearchFixture
- LPS-106304 Soft circular dependency between Search Engine Adapter and Index Contributors
- LPS-107697 Default value of configuration with escaped character can not be unescaped when read
- LPS-107863 NoNodeAvailableException using Elasticsearch 7 with SSL/TLS on JDK 11 (Transport Client only)
- LPS-108248 keyword search functions differently as of 7.2 SP1
- LPS-109095 Elasticsearch bulk execution failures are not logged properly
- LPS-109202 CCR local cluster stops replicating company and system indexes after performing a full reindex
- LPS-109794 Add api for remote cluster alias
- LPS-110500 Leader indices are not automatically re-followed after a full reindex
- LPS-110604 Local Cluster Connection Ids can not be unique between liferays nodes in a cluster
- LPS-110846 Many Inactive Groups (Sites or deactivated Users) causes User Groups and Users and Organizations pages to l...
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LPS-84119 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-97585 Fields that match "expando__keyword__*" are not indexed as keyword
- LPS-99723 Elasticsearch 7: Carbon Copy to Liferay 7.2.x
- LPS-99728 Patch Elasticsearch 7.3.0 PainlessLookupBuilder
- LRQA-51488 Clarifying strings