Liferay Connector to Elasticsearch 7
- Liferay DXP 7.2 GA1+ Fix Pack 9
- Liferay DXP 7.1 GA1+ Fix Pack 23
- Liferay DXP 7.2 GA1+ Fix Pack 2 Fix Pack 5 Fix Pack 8 Fix Pack 9
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Liferay Connector to Elasticsearch 7 connects Liferay DXP 7.2 to Elasticsearch 7 search engine.
For detailed compatibility information including the compatible Elasticsearch 7 minor versions and required patch levels, see the Search Engine Compatibility Matrix: https://help.liferay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016511651.
Note: The Elasticsearch 7 connector is bundled with DXP 7.3.
Elastic, Elasticsearch, and X-Pack are trademarks of Elasticsearch BV, registered in the U.S. and in other countries.
- LPS-105380 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-121803 Elasticsearch 7 Connector in Liferay 7.1: Backport from Liferay 7.2
- LPS-123164 Improve logging for CCR and elastic connections
- LPS-123508 Field value factor score not translated
- LPS-124606 Remote connection is shown twice when ccr is enabled and portal is configured to read from remote cluster
- LPS-124869 app.bnd/bundle.properties updates for the Elasticsearch 6 and Elasticsearch 7 connectors
- LPS-126520 Update app.bnd/bundle.properties of the search apps to reference the Search Engine Compatibility Matrix
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- RELEASE-3365 Temporarily use the FP9 kernel version to build ES7