Liferay Connector to Elasticsearch 6
- Liferay DXP 7.2+ Fix Pack 5
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Liferay DXP 7.1+ Fix Pack 10 Fix Pack 11 Fix Pack 12 Fix Pack 13 Fix Pack 14 Fix Pack 15 Fix Pack 16 Fix Pack 17 Fix Pack 2 Fix Pack 3 Fix Pack 4 Fix Pack 5 Fix Pack 6 Fix Pack 7 Fix Pack 8 Fix Pack 9
- Liferay DXP 7.2+ Fix Pack 1 Fix Pack 2 Fix Pack 3 Fix Pack 4
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
Liferay Connector to Elasticsearch 6 connects Liferay Portal or Liferay DXP to the Elasticsearch 6.1.x through 6.8.x search engine. This client application is a drop-in replacement for the default Elasticsearch 2.x connector that ships with the Foundation app suite in Liferay Digital Experience Platform 7.0.
Liferay Connector to Elasticsearch 6 1.1.0+ requires the installation of the Liferay Digital Experience Platform 7.0 Fix Pack 79 or higher and connects Liferay Portal or Liferay DXP to Elasticsearch 6.1.x through 6.8.x search engine.
The previous versions of Liferay Connector to Elasticsearch 6 connects Liferay Portal or Liferay DXP to Elasticsearch 6.1.x and requires the installation of the Liferay Digital Experience Platform 7.0 Fix Pack 42 or higher.
In Liferay 7.1 and 7.2, this app is installed by default and updated through Liferay DXP Fix Packs and Liferay Portal CE GA releases. Using Liferay Marketplace to update the app on Liferay 7.1 or 7.2 will cause an error.
- LPS-100538 Partial reindex creates Elasticsearch index but with wrong mappings
- LPS-101883 IndexDefinition must be a portal-search-spi interface (not portal-search-elasticsearch6-spi) so application...
- LPS-102299 Elasticsearch Cross Cluster Replication
- LPS-104938 As a Search Admin, I want to see connection info for currently active connections
- LPS-105380 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-106304 Soft circular dependency between Search Engine Adapter and Index Contributors
- LPS-107697 Default value of configuration with escaped character can not be unescaped when read
- LPS-108248 keyword search functions differently as of 7.2 SP1
- LPS-109095 Elasticsearch bulk execution failures are not logged properly
- LPS-109202 CCR local cluster stops replicating company and system indexes after performing a full reindex
- LPS-109794 Add api for remote cluster alias
- LPS-109810 Patch Elasticsearch 6.8.6 PainlessLookupBuilder
- LPS-110500 Leader indices are not automatically re-followed after a full reindex
- LPS-110604 Local Cluster Connection Ids can not be unique between liferays nodes in a cluster
- LPS-110846 Many Inactive Groups (Sites or deactivated Users) causes User Groups and Users and Organizations pages to l...
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LPS-99347 Elasticsearch deprecation WARNs in portal log when DXP and Elasticsearch 6.8 with X-Pack Security is config...
- LRQA-51488 Clarifying strings