Liferay Connector to SAML 2.0
- Liferay DXP: Digital Enterprise 7.0+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
Security Assertion Markup Language 2.0 (SAML 2.0) is a version of the SAML OASIS standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between security domains. SAML 2.0 is an XML-based protocol that uses security tokens containing assertions to pass information about a principal (usually an end-user) between an identity provider and a web service. SAML 2.0 enables web-based authentication and authorization scenarios including single sign-on (SSO). This app enables Liferay to act as a SAML 2.0 Identity Provider (IdP) or Service Provider (SP). It is built on top of OpenSAML and uses the Java Keystore for providing certificates/credentials for security. Once this app is installed, additional configuration is required to adapt the app with your local SAML environment and configuration. Visit the Documentation link to learn more about SAML and its configuration options.
Supported SAML Providers: PingFederate, ADFS, Shibboleth, Siteminder, Oracle Access Manager, and OpenAM.
Liferay Connector to SAML 2.0 2.1.3 requires the installation of the Liferay Portal 6.2 EE Portal-154 Fix Pack or higher.
Liferay Connector to SAML 2.0 3.1.1 requires the installation of the Liferay Digital Enterprise 7.0 Fix Pack 45 or higher.
Important Change: The name of this app was recently changed. Please visit https://customer.liferay.com/documentation/knowledge-base/-/kb/2951285 for further information about the installation procedure.
- LPS-74544 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-74897 Extract CentralizedThreadLocal into petra-lang
- LPS-75049 Drop support for "provided" configuration in gradle-plugins-defaults and move to "compileOnly"
- LPS-75534 Replace cleanUp method with try-with-resources in private modules
- LPS-75737 Fix localization in 7.0.x-private
- LPS-75859 Reduce ServiceBuilder dependencies on petra classes
- LPS-76221 Disable automatic translations and copies using the Lang Builder in portal builds
- LPS-76226 Automatically create a packageinfo for exported packages
- LPS-77025 Missing translations for Control Panel labels
- LPS-77287 Enforce naming rules for static final variables
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LPS-78772 Formatting of tags in *.jsp should be consistent
- LPS-78901 Remove com.liferay.osgi.util dependency from service builder modules
- LPS-79679 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-79799 BasePersistenceImpl does not unwrap more than one ModelWrapper or handle custom model implementations corre...
- LPS-79919 Call method is* rather than get* when retrieving boolean
- LPS-80020 Apply Clay management bar to the Applications Summary View
- LPS-80184 Unable to use ServiceBuilder across multiple directories on the same machine
- LPS-80459 SAML SLO doesn't show server name, JSP cannot compile on 6.1.20