Liferay Web Experience
Included with Liferay DXP
- Liferay DXP 7.0+ Fix Pack 58
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
Apps and Features: Application Display Templates, Asset Publisher, Breadcrumb, Categories, Google Analytics, IFrame, Language, Navigation, Recycle Bin, Related Content, RSS, Search, Site and Page Templates, Sitemap, Sites Directory, Tags, Web Content, XSL Content
The Web Experience suite provides features that help create, manage, and track content. The Web Content app lets you express your ideas and plans by creating dynamic content that can be structured to fit a specific design. You can also use templates to design web content for an appealing look and feel. Templates can be used in other realms of Liferay besides web content too. Site and Page Templates let you reproduce sites and pages that have been organized to address specific needs. Application Display Templates are another type of Liferay template that lets you develop the look and feel of applications. The IFrame and XSL Content apps let you create other forms of content by embedding HTML and XSL content on a site page.
As administrators create content, organization is critical to keeping things tidy in your site. The suite's Tags and Categories apps lets you organize your web content to follow an organizational hierarchy. These organizational apps also aid with Liferay's Search app, which you can utilize to dynamically search content you've created. The suite's Navigation, Breadcrumb, Sitemap, and Sites Directory apps aid in Liferay's organizational structure, providing a top level view of sites and their pages that have been created. To promote content in an organized way, the Asset Publisher and Related Assets apps broadcast assets and their related information. Inevitably, some content you create becomes stale and requires removal; the Recycle Bin app lets you delete content, with the option to restore that content.
As a site accumulates content, administrators should have a way to easily track their content. The Google Analytics app allows the use of Google's tool set for analyzing site traffic data. The suite's RSS app provides a web feed used to publish updated works such as blog entries and news articles. The suite's Language app provides a way to change Liferay's language to cater to your site's international audience. This suite's content creation and organization focus lets site administrators develop dynamic content, organize content for easy managing, and track content for ideas to better improve the content creation process in the future.
This suite may contain modules that depend on Foundation suite modules. This suite is available in the Liferay bundle.
- LPS-54392 Referenced content is not found during the import process
- LPS-61099 As a developer, I would like to split the modules dir in separate repositories and have the ability to buil...
- LPS-61420 SF Improvements
- LPS-64031 Rename app suites
- LPS-64383 Methods are missing for kernel bridges of modules
- LPS-64809 Panels like Product menu or Add panel are not browsable by using keyboard
- LPS-65012 Move all private packages inside an "internal" package
- LPS-65135 Use Objects.equals(Object, Object) instead of Validator.equals(Object, Object)
- LPS-65225 Simplify the build.properties modules excludes/includes and make it so that we use a marker file
- LPS-66853 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-67352 As a developer, I would like the source formatter to integrate checkstyle
- LPS-67430 Cannot access to request parameters through the request variable in ADT
- LPS-68062 For modules, the deprecated version should refer to the module version, not the portal version
- LPS-69661 Stop using ***Util in modules, use service reference directly instead
- LPS-69825 When web content is unstaged, asset publisher looks for them in the wrong scope
- LPS-70739 Apply ModelAdapterUtil to PortletDisplayTemplateManager to avoid duplicated service calls
- LPS-72081 Avoid needless NoSuchGroupExceptions in PortletDisplayTemplateImpl.getDDMTemplateGroupId()
- LPS-72095 Staged Site Map ADT configuration is not published at remote staging
- LPS-72726 Pass in User to UserPortraitTag when we have the user instead of the userId
- LPS-73518 Unsafe Typecast in render DDMTemplate
- LPS-74897 Extract CentralizedThreadLocal into petra-lang
- LPS-75049 Drop support for "provided" configuration in gradle-plugins-defaults and move to "compileOnly"
- LPS-76213 Display portlet permissions are not copied from live
- LPS-78660 Recent articles are not sorted as they are in DM
- LPS-78772 Formatting of tags in *.jsp should be consistent
- LPS-79651 Duplicate entry exceptions for index IX_103D6207
- LPS-79781 Latest approved version is not displayed in the WCD
- LPS-80354 Webcontent Display Portlet is Unavailable
- LPS-80540 Portlet is temporarily unavailable after moving article to recycle bin
- LPS-81897 Name of available applications for full page application template is not localized
- LPS-82462 Global web content not editable from sites with different virtual hosts
- LPS-82827 Categories are missing from workflow document when a reviewer edits the preview
- LPS-82828 Simplify deprecation javadoc by using release code name instead of version
- LPS-83705 Avoid scanning the same paths twice in LiferayPortlet.initValidPaths()
- LPS-83795 Content referenced by Asset Publishers published in Staging even when disabled
- LPS-84003 Product Navigation Lacks Color Contrast
- LPS-84119 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-84204 Having a staged site with web content is unstaged, missing references to a JournalArticle to that site does...
- LPS-84228 Can't publish web content with a valid layout reference
- LPS-84262 Missing references to a preloaded web content doesn't work
- LPS-84263 Web Content Display does not list available structures alphabetically
- LPS-84270 Floated image has different margins at Blogs and Web Content
- LPS-84297 staging.merge.tags.by.name property does not set the default value of "Merge Tags by Name" option
- LPS-84308 Existing link to page temporarily broken during long Staging publications
- LPS-84319 Missing references are get from groups of other companies
- LPS-84490 checkbox disappears after changing number of entries to display