Liferay Web Experience
Included with Liferay DXP
- Liferay DXP 7.0+ Fix Pack 69
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
Apps and Features: Application Display Templates, Asset Publisher, Breadcrumb, Categories, Google Analytics, IFrame, Language, Navigation, Recycle Bin, Related Content, RSS, Search, Site and Page Templates, Sitemap, Sites Directory, Tags, Web Content, XSL Content
The Web Experience suite provides features that help create, manage, and track content. The Web Content app lets you express your ideas and plans by creating dynamic content that can be structured to fit a specific design. You can also use templates to design web content for an appealing look and feel. Templates can be used in other realms of Liferay besides web content too. Site and Page Templates let you reproduce sites and pages that have been organized to address specific needs. Application Display Templates are another type of Liferay template that lets you develop the look and feel of applications. The IFrame and XSL Content apps let you create other forms of content by embedding HTML and XSL content on a site page.
As administrators create content, organization is critical to keeping things tidy in your site. The suite's Tags and Categories apps lets you organize your web content to follow an organizational hierarchy. These organizational apps also aid with Liferay's Search app, which you can utilize to dynamically search content you've created. The suite's Navigation, Breadcrumb, Sitemap, and Sites Directory apps aid in Liferay's organizational structure, providing a top level view of sites and their pages that have been created. To promote content in an organized way, the Asset Publisher and Related Assets apps broadcast assets and their related information. Inevitably, some content you create becomes stale and requires removal; the Recycle Bin app lets you delete content, with the option to restore that content.
As a site accumulates content, administrators should have a way to easily track their content. The Google Analytics app allows the use of Google's tool set for analyzing site traffic data. The suite's RSS app provides a web feed used to publish updated works such as blog entries and news articles. The suite's Language app provides a way to change Liferay's language to cater to your site's international audience. This suite's content creation and organization focus lets site administrators develop dynamic content, organize content for easy managing, and track content for ideas to better improve the content creation process in the future.
This suite may contain modules that depend on Foundation suite modules. This suite is available in the Liferay bundle.
- LPS-64021 Remove the auto-copied "lib" directory and use "-includeresource" from classpath instead
- LPS-64031 Rename app suites
- LPS-64144 service.ranking shouldn't be used for ordering entries
- LPS-64182 Baseline core artifacts from nexus repo
- LPS-64343 When compiling module JSP files, the declared dependencies should have precedence over the portal jars
- LPS-64414 Ad a developer, I would like test modules to be excluded from portal build
- LPS-64419 Update all module versions in preparation for Baseline
- LPS-65012 Move all private packages inside an "internal" package
- LPS-65225 Simplify the build.properties modules excludes/includes and make it so that we use a marker file
- LPS-65362 BND files contain incorrect Bundle-Name and Bundle-SymbolicName
- LPS-66437 Organization pictures do not show up in descriptive or icon view
- LPS-66883 As a developer, I would like to use Gradle 2.14 with a Liferay Workspace
- LPS-73427 Site map template do not honour the portlet configuration
- LPS-74362 User menus do not appear to non-admin users on virtual instances before restarting server
- LPS-74544 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-75049 Drop support for "provided" configuration in gradle-plugins-defaults and move to "compileOnly"
- LPS-75073 Simulation Panel does not always display on IE11 or Edge
- LPS-75796 Remove exported package from asset categories navigation web
- LPS-75808 Remove exported package from asset tags navigation web
- LPS-75969 Remove exported package from rss-web
- LPS-75971 Remove exported package from site-navigation-language-web
- LPS-75997 Remove exported package from product-navigation-simulation-web
- LPS-76673 Remove exported package from portal-security-sso-ntlm
- LPS-77695 NPE thrown when user has delete permission, but not other permissions
- LPS-78392 Asset Categories Navigation does not reset the current page when switching categories
- LPS-78421 Examine asset staging codes for missing error messages
- LPS-78753 Unable to add pages when a vocabulary is set as required for pages
- LPS-80517 GREEDY @Reference must also be DYNAMIC to prevent tons of meaningless component activation/deactivation whi...
- LPS-80826 Move Web Content analytics tracking to Analytics Client
- LPS-81464 Remote staging publish templates always displays same siteID
- LPS-81706 Count* and related fetch* methods are returning inconsistent results when using null values in a null conve...
- LPS-81897 Name of available applications for full page application template is not localized
- LPS-82828 Simplify deprecation javadoc by using release code name instead of version
- LPS-83705 Avoid scanning the same paths twice in LiferayPortlet.initValidPaths()
- LPS-84003 Product Navigation Lacks Color Contrast
- LPS-84119 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-84297 staging.merge.tags.by.name property does not set the default value of "Merge Tags by Name" option
- LPS-84396 Backport the UAD implementations for Layout
- LPS-84399 Backport the UAD implementations for Portal
- LPS-84402 Backport the UAD implementations for Site Teams
- LPS-84704 Site admin content.jsp throws a NPE when there are no scopeable portlets to display in a scope
- LPS-84760 Error occurred while uploading file in web content with structure and template
- LPS-84844 Close icon for Adding portlets menu turns gray after changing pages: 7.0.x-private theme changes
- LPS-84897 Anchor Links Jump to Section but Top Portion Hidden behind Dockbar: 7.0.x-private theme changes
- LPS-85023 Web Content Display can't set real Default Display Template
- LPS-85500 Breadcrumb portlet should be uniquely identifiable as an accessibility landmark
- LPS-85996 Required vocabularies for Web Content Articles are not enforced on child sites
- LPS-86147 Can't remove text color with choosing "None" in portlets' Look and feel configuration
- LPS-86408 Set default Java version to 1.8 for OSGi projects
- LPS-86487 Page link in webcontent not resolved properly
- LPS-86627 'Site' should not be an option for 'Asset Type' in Tag Cloud configuration.
- LPS-86631 Comments should always be enabled in live
- LPS-86744 Site navigation menu portlet doesn't work correctly with relative level configuration
- LPS-86798 Error message when configuring default language options in a site
- LPS-86910 Close button should be accessible via aria-label and have a localized value
- LPS-87131 Valid Extensions are not Listed in the Warning Message
- LPS-87950 JournalArticleLocalService getOldestArticle gives back the newest version
- LPS-88014 NullPointerException thrown when enabling staging with a Web Content article referenced from a deleted site
- LPS-88118 NoSuchGroupException thrown when enabling staging with a Web Content article referenced from a deleted site
- LPS-88181 Pull up fetchByPrimaryKeys() from generated PersistenceImpls to BasePersistenceImpl