Liferay Knowledge Base
- Liferay DXP 7.1+ Fix Pack 13
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Liferay DXP 7.2+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
Liferay Knowledge Base 3.0.1 requires the installation of the Liferay Digital Enterprise 7.0 Fix Pack 33 or higher.
Liferay's Knowledge Base app provides a means for creating and organizing articles within a site. The knowledge base is perfect for creating and organizing information more formally than in a wiki. For example, it can be used to organize and display professional product documentation. The knowledge base lets you import article source files written in Markdown, so you can work on them offline before publishing. Its integration with GitHub allows you to give users access to contribute fixes or improvements to articles. It's easy to set up the knowledge base with a workflow that requires articles to be approved before they are published. Additionally, it allows administrators to create article templates. Templates can be used to ensure that certain kinds of articles possess a common structure and include certain kinds of information. Knowledge base articles can be categorized to make them easy to find. They can also be organized hierarchically to form complete books or guides. There are multiple portlets included in this app.
This app will appear in your Application menu and Site Administration once installed.
- LPS-66997 As a developer a would like to have a simpler Item Selector API
- LPS-71605 Improve ResourceBundleLoader interface to accept a locale instead of languageId
- LPS-72359 URLs to portlet file entries are created as regular DM files urls when selecting using Item Selector
- LPS-73292 Update knowledge-base modules to fail on security regressions
- LPS-75049 Drop support for "provided" configuration in gradle-plugins-defaults and move to "compileOnly"
- LPS-77185 Remove exported packages from knowledge base markdown converter
- LPS-77425 Create a task to increase all major versions of modules and portal artifacts
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LPS-79653 Portlet 3.0: Upgrade to the Portlet 3.0.0 API
- LPS-80332 Add suite bnd bundle instruction
- LPS-83494 Certain resource bundles cannot be overriden
- LPS-84039 Remove Deprecated Usage
- LPS-84119 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-86422 Knowledge Base Integration Tests for markdown failing
- LPS-96018 Optimize Proxy creation
- LPS-96830 Avoid initialization of _escapedModelProxyProviderFunction when not needed
- LPS-97169 Deprecated CompanyProvider and remove its usages
- LPS-99252 Change retrieveFromCache persistence variable to useFinderCache