Liferay Knowledge Base
- Liferay DXP 7.2+ Fix Pack 5
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Liferay DXP 7.1+ Fix Pack 10 Fix Pack 11 Fix Pack 12 Fix Pack 13 Fix Pack 14 Fix Pack 15 Fix Pack 16 Fix Pack 17 Fix Pack 2 Fix Pack 3 Fix Pack 4 Fix Pack 5 Fix Pack 6 Fix Pack 7 Fix Pack 8 Fix Pack 9
- Liferay DXP 7.2+ Fix Pack 1 Fix Pack 2 Fix Pack 3 Fix Pack 4
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
Liferay Knowledge Base 3.0.1 requires the installation of the Liferay Digital Enterprise 7.0 Fix Pack 33 or higher.
Liferay's Knowledge Base app provides a means for creating and organizing articles within a site. The knowledge base is perfect for creating and organizing information more formally than in a wiki. For example, it can be used to organize and display professional product documentation. The knowledge base lets you import article source files written in Markdown, so you can work on them offline before publishing. Its integration with GitHub allows you to give users access to contribute fixes or improvements to articles. It's easy to set up the knowledge base with a workflow that requires articles to be approved before they are published. Additionally, it allows administrators to create article templates. Templates can be used to ensure that certain kinds of articles possess a common structure and include certain kinds of information. Knowledge base articles can be categorized to make them easy to find. They can also be organized hierarchically to form complete books or guides. There are multiple portlets included in this app.
This app will appear in your Application menu and Site Administration once installed.
- LPS-104679 Apply Checkstyle checks to java source in *.jsp/jspf
- LPS-105147 Apply Prettier formatting overrides in liferay-portal
- LPS-105380 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-106146 Cannot publish portlet permissions to live site
- LPS-107255 Output of TextFormatter#formatStorageSize is not localised
- LPS-107321 Reduce stale references in service code from persistence updates
- LPS-107697 Default value of configuration with escaped character can not be unescaped when read
- LPS-107922 UpgradeKBArticle returns duplicate articles when renaming conflicting URL titles
- LPS-108120 CacheModels use ObjectOutput#writeUTF to cache String fields
- LPS-108386 Add create method to PersistedModelLocalService interface
- LPS-108915 Upgrading KBArticles/KBFolders with 74 character length urlTitle values results in UpgradeExceptions
- LPS-110419 Add Connection API to Session
- LPS-111732 Versioning on KB modifies the date of the previous version
- LPS-77185 Remove exported packages from knowledge base markdown converter
- LPS-77425 Create a task to increase all major versions of modules and portal artifacts
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LPS-95555 Unify osgi.core versions in build.gradle files
- LRQA-51488 Clarifying strings