Liferay Knowledge Base
- Liferay DXP 7.2+ Fix Pack 3
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Liferay DXP 7.1+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
Liferay Knowledge Base 3.0.1 requires the installation of the Liferay Digital Enterprise 7.0 Fix Pack 33 or higher.
Liferay's Knowledge Base app provides a means for creating and organizing articles within a site. The knowledge base is perfect for creating and organizing information more formally than in a wiki. For example, it can be used to organize and display professional product documentation. The knowledge base lets you import article source files written in Markdown, so you can work on them offline before publishing. Its integration with GitHub allows you to give users access to contribute fixes or improvements to articles. It's easy to set up the knowledge base with a workflow that requires articles to be approved before they are published. Additionally, it allows administrators to create article templates. Templates can be used to ensure that certain kinds of articles possess a common structure and include certain kinds of information. Knowledge base articles can be categorized to make them easy to find. They can also be organized hierarchically to form complete books or guides. There are multiple portlets included in this app.
This app will appear in your Application menu and Site Administration once installed.
- LPS-102305 Make knowledge-base-service mvcc enabled
- LPS-102817 Service Builder finder results are not sorted consistently
- LPS-103068 Text of range_comment.ftl file is not correct, "ORDER BY" clause is always added to SQL query
- LPS-103302 Use ListUtil.fromArray instead of ListUtil.toList
- LPS-77185 Remove exported packages from knowledge base markdown converter
- LPS-77425 Create a task to increase all major versions of modules and portal artifacts
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LPS-84119 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-95555 Unify osgi.core versions in build.gradle files
- LPS-98032 Reactivate .jsp formatting
- LPS-98877 Sync portlet-api version