Liferay Knowledge Base
- Liferay DXP 7.1+
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
Liferay Knowledge Base 3.0.1 requires the installation of the Liferay Digital Enterprise 7.0 Fix Pack 33 or higher.
Liferay's Knowledge Base app provides a means for creating and organizing articles within a site. The knowledge base is perfect for creating and organizing information more formally than in a wiki. For example, it can be used to organize and display professional product documentation. The knowledge base lets you import article source files written in Markdown, so you can work on them offline before publishing. Its integration with GitHub allows you to give users access to contribute fixes or improvements to articles. It's easy to set up the knowledge base with a workflow that requires articles to be approved before they are published. Additionally, it allows administrators to create article templates. Templates can be used to ensure that certain kinds of articles possess a common structure and include certain kinds of information. Knowledge base articles can be categorized to make them easy to find. They can also be organized hierarchically to form complete books or guides. There are multiple portlets included in this app.
This app will appear in your Application menu and Site Administration once installed.
- LPS-66605 As a Knowledge Base author I want to select attachments to include them in the article content in a consist...
- LPS-66853 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-66997 As a developer a would like to have a simpler Item Selector API
- LPS-67012 KB Display portlet still looks for asset after deleting configured article/folder
- LPS-67411 Create a mechanism to allow existing item selector views to return custom item selector return type values
- LPS-67730 As a developer I would like to be able to add suported return types to Item Selctor Views and change them d...
- LPS-69271 Adding @Override annotations not working properly for modules files when running ant format-javadoc
- LPS-71605 Improve ResourceBundleLoader interface to accept a locale instead of languageId
- LPS-72021 Web Content portlet's Browser Server functionality to link Documents and Media assets does not contain titl...
- LPS-72359 URLs to portlet file entries are created as regular DM files urls when selecting using Item Selector
- LPS-72803 Missing wiki page selection view in DXP
- LPS-73292 Update knowledge-base modules to fail on security regressions
- LPS-74897 Extract CentralizedThreadLocal into petra-lang
- LPS-75049 Drop support for "provided" configuration in gradle-plugins-defaults and move to "compileOnly"
- LPS-76221 Disable automatic translations and copies using the Lang Builder in portal builds
- LPS-77185 Remove exported packages from knowledge base markdown converter
- LPS-77238 Apply new NavigationBar pattern to item-selector-web
- LPS-77425 Create a task to increase all major versions of modules and portal artifacts
- LPS-77628 Move internal packages out of API modules for knowledge-base modules
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LPS-78208 Create item selector modules for the Fragment Entries
- LPS-79653 Portlet 3.0: Upgrade to the Portlet 3.0.0 API
- LPS-80332 Add suite bnd bundle instruction
- LPS-80517 GREEDY @Reference must also be DYNAMIC to prevent tons of meaningless component activation/deactivation whi...
- LPS-82343 Consolidate language keys
- LPS-82828 Simplify deprecation javadoc by using release code name instead of version