Liferay Enterprise Search Monitoring
- Liferay DXP 7.3 GA1+
- Liferay DXP 7.0 GA1+
- Liferay DXP 7.1 GA1+
- Liferay DXP 7.2 GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Liferay Enterprise Search Monitoring app monitors your Elasticsearch cluster in real time by providing a view of the Kibana Monitoring UI through a Liferay DXP instance. According to Elastic's website, "From the Kibana Monitoring UI, you can spot issues at a glance and delve into the system behavior over time to diagnose operational issues." You must install Kibana before using the Liferay Enterprise Search Monitoring plugin. You can find more information about Monitoring Elasticsearch at https://www.elastic.co/what-is/elasticsearch-monitoring.
Liferay Enterprise Search Monitoring requires the installation of the Liferay Digital Enterprise 7.0 Fix Pack 42 or higher.
Elastic, Elasticsearch, and X-Pack are trademarks of Elasticsearch BV, registered in the U.S. and in other countries.
- LPS-119196 Configurable escapes backslash in non multivalued attributes
- LPS-122403 Add check to append Automatic Copy to lang keys
- LPS-123400 Employ dependency workaround due to LPS-104847
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LPS-99013 Elasticsearch 7: Rename x-pack monitoring app
- LRQA-51488 Clarifying strings
- LRQA-61798 Update names of LES apps on Marketplace and in the app.bnd