Liferay CE Collaboration
Included with Liferay CE
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA7+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA1+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA2+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA3+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA4+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA5+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA6+
The Liferay Collaboration suite provides applications and features that help users share ideas, implement them, and produce terrific results. Its apps such as Message Boards and Blogs help users start discussions, ask questions, share ideas, and connect with other users. Wiki allows users to share in-depth information. And Alerts and Announcements facilitate broadcasting information and notifications.
As users collaborate, they're sure to produce important files. The suite's Documents and Media Library allows users to store files, share them, and publish them. It not only works with Liferay's built-in repository but also allows you to integrate with external repositories, such CMIS repositories. Users can add and share all kinds of files, including documents, presentations, images, and videos. And the suite's Documents and Media app and Media Gallery help users display files the way they like them.
As users engage in site activities, you'll want to recognize them and connect them with other users. The suite's social networking apps and features enable you to attribute social equity to active users automatically by increasing their rank on the site. You can even highlight user activities to show your site's liveliness. The Mentions feature facilitates notifying specific users in the context of site content, discussions, and comments. The social apps also help users share their thoughts on the your sites and other social sites, such as Facebook and Twitter. Combined with the suite's collaboration and document management features, the Collaboration suite’s social features help develop awesome communities, foster high morale, and make work interesting.
Apps and Features: Activities, Alerts, Announcements, Blogs, Bookmarks, Comments, Friends/My Sites/Portal/Site Members Directory, Documents and Media, Friend Requests, Image Uploader, Invite Members, Media Gallery, Message Boards, Mentions, Microblogs, Page Flags/Comments/Ratings, Quick Note, Requests, Social Activity, User/Group Statistics, Wiki.
This suite may contain modules that depend on Foundation suite modules. This suite is available in the Liferay CE bundle.
- LPS-52675 Ensure all Liferay exceptions are processed correctly
- LPS-61099 As a developer, I would like to split the modules dir in separate repositories and have the ability to buil...
- LPS-61420 SF Improvements
- LPS-64031 Rename app suites
- LPS-64563 Remote publishing failure caused by PortletDataException
- LPS-65012 Move all private packages inside an "internal" package
- LPS-65225 Simplify the build.properties modules excludes/includes and make it so that we use a marker file
- LPS-66133 Comment thread objects (MBDiscussion, MBThread and root MBMessage) are created during asset creation, but t...
- LPS-66923 Move Message Boards and Comments related data handlers to the correct package
- LPS-66924 Move Ratings related data handlers to the correct package
- LPS-67352 As a developer, I would like the source formatter to integrate checkstyle
- LPS-67714 Cannot migrate documents with non-zero classNameId's
- LPS-69661 Stop using ***Util in modules, use service reference directly instead
- LPS-70668 Orphaned data in subscription table when deleting a Group with subscribed Message Board
- LPS-71490 Linked Pages Link Incorrectly After Remote Live Publish
- LPS-72347 Web Content ratings do not display on Live site after publication
- LPS-72658 All ratings entries of the entire portal are included when exporting any specific site
- LPS-72847 Comments on the approval process for a web content article causing an import failure
- LPS-73423 Some links generated by SocialActivityIntepreter are wrong
- LPS-73470 Stop using com.liferay.exportimport.kernel.lar.*Utils in modules, use service reference directly instead
- LPS-73550 Videos with more than 2 audio channels could not be processed when using Xuggler
- LPS-74544 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-74806 Remove support for comments, assets, permissions and folder root selection from external repositories
- LPS-75017 IllegalArgumentException appeared during portal startup
- LPS-75049 Drop support for "provided" configuration in gradle-plugins-defaults and move to "compileOnly"
- LPS-75551 Cleaning up Data Migration Process between databases
- LPS-77274 Permissions tab is still present when adding a document in the sharepoint repo
- LPS-77803 Some caches' clustering properties are no longer configurable
- LPS-78459 Consolidate suppressions for Checkstyle and Sourcechecks into single file
- LPS-78772 Formatting of tags in *.jsp should be consistent
- LPS-78858 Incorrect use of keys notifications-list-x and requests-list-x in Spanish for notifications
- LPS-78871 The pagination does not work properly for Activity Stream portlet
- LPS-78901 Remove com.liferay.osgi.util dependency from service builder modules
- LPS-79226 Make sure all tag attributes are properly reset in the method 'cleanUp' in *Tag.java