Liferay Connector to Solr 7
Exclusivo de EE
- Liferay DXP 7.2+
Past Versions Work With
- Liferay DXP 7.1+
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
This app provides integration with Apache Solr, the popular open source enterprise search platform from the Apache Lucene project. Its major features include powerful full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search, dynamic clustering, database integration, rich document (e.g., Word, PDF) handling, and geospatial search. Solr is highly scalable, providing distributed search and index replication, and it powers the search and navigation features of many of the world's largest internet sites. The installation of this app requires specific configurations listed in the Official Documentation. On installing and enabling this app, Liferay Portal will communicate with a remotely deployed Solr server for indexing and searching.
- 2.0.0 is compatible with DXP 7.2 FP1
- 2.0.1 requires DXP 7.2 SP1+/FP2+ (Knowledge Base Article: https://help.liferay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034695931)
- LPS-100667 Search API: Additive Complex Query Parts
- LPS-101653 Update Liferay Search' Rescore API to support multiple rescore queries
- LPS-102391 Create a WrapperQuery to send arbitrary JSON queries through the Elasticsearch Connector
- LPS-102453 Update APIs in the search engine adapter for REST, part 2
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LPS-84119 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-98877 Sync portlet-api version