Liferay Connector to Elasticsearch 7
- Liferay DXP 7.2 GA1+ Fix Pack 12
- Liferay DXP 7.1 GA1+ Fix Pack 23
- Liferay DXP 7.2 GA1+ Fix Pack 12 Fix Pack 2 Fix Pack 5 Fix Pack 8 Fix Pack 9
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Liferay Connector to Elasticsearch 7 connects Liferay DXP 7.2 to Elasticsearch 7 search engine.
For detailed compatibility information including the compatible Elasticsearch 7 minor versions and required patch levels, see the Search Engine Compatibility Matrix: https://help.liferay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016511651.
Note: The Elasticsearch 7 connector is bundled with DXP 7.3 and 7.4.
Elastic, Elasticsearch, and X-Pack are trademarks of Elasticsearch BV, registered in the U.S. and in other countries.
- LPS-151205 Configuring the TLS protocol version and cipher suites for the connection through JVM properties on DXP ver...
- LPS-151389 Do not log the generic Liferay search query in ElasticsearchIndexSearcher and SolrIndexSearcher as it's flo...
- LPS-153257 Deprecation WARN messages in the Elasticsearch 7 connector with X-Pack Security and PKCS#12 enabled
- LPS-154660 SF rule: Add missing empty line in instance initializer
- LPS-77699 Update Translations