Liferay Connector to Elasticsearch 7
- Liferay DXP 7.2 GA1+ Fix Pack 9
- Liferay DXP 7.2 GA1+ Fix Pack 2 Fix Pack 5 Fix Pack 8
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Liferay Connector to Elasticsearch 7 connects Liferay DXP 7.2 to Elasticsearch 7.3.x through 7.10.x search engine.
- 3.2.0 requires DXP 7.2 SP4+/FP9+, Elasticsearch 7.9.x - 7.10.x
- 3.1.0 requires DXP 7.2 SP3+/FP8+ (Knowledge Base Article: https://help.liferay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049611071), Elasticsearch 7.3.x - 7.9.x
- 3.0.1 requires DXP 7.2 SP2+/FP5+, Elasticsearch 7.3.x - 7.9.x
- 3.0.0 requires DXP 7.2 SP1+/FP2+ through FP4, Elasticsearch 7.3.x - 7.9.x
Note: The Elasticsearch 7 connector is bundled with DXP 7.3.
Elastic, Elasticsearch, and X-Pack are trademarks of Elasticsearch BV, registered in the U.S. and in other countries.
- LPS-105380 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-115203 Documents double indexed into System index and company index when performing a reindex on a single model
- LPS-119024 As a Search App Dev, I can implement a future proof Index Settings Contributor that does not depend on a sp...
- LPS-119196 Configurable escapes backslash in non multivalued attributes
- LPS-120240 Workflow Metrics loads indefinitely on Elasticsearch 7.8+
- LPS-120482 java.lang.ClassCastException: *IndexSettingsContributor cannot be cast to java.lang.Comparable
- LPS-120505 Upload "mapper-extras-client" JAR versions 6.5.0, 6.8.6 and 7.3.0 to our Nexus and use on the x-branches
- LPS-121718 [CCR] Follower indices aren't created after enabling Cross-Cluster Replication with SSL/TLS
- LPS-121803 Elasticsearch 7 Connector in Liferay 7.1: Backport from Liferay 7.2
- LPS-122403 Add check to append Automatic Copy to lang keys
- LPS-77699 Update Translations