Included with Liferay DXP
- Liferay DXP: Digital Enterprise 7.0+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Static app contains an important group of extenders and utilities that Liferay statically installs before installing any dynamic OSGi modules. The app's functionality includes a log4j extender, an OSGi WAB extender, configuration utilities, OSGi deployment utilities, target platform indexing, and more.
This suite is available in the Liferay bundle.
- LPS-61420 SF Improvements
- LPS-61987 As a developer, I would like to have reproducible builds by using unambiguous versions for snapshot depende...
- LPS-63162 Let BND calculate the Import-Packages
- LPS-63828 As a developer, I would like to deploy exploded wars into the osgi container
- LPS-64533 Improve robustness of WAB support
- LPS-64691 Upgrade to Spring 4.1.9
- LPS-66244 As a developer, I would like to have a "static" app suite with modules that are deployed to "osgi/static"
- LPS-66413 Add a flag in liferay-plugin-package.properties to mark a WAR as "required at startup", and deploy it direc...
- LPS-66449 Portal does not start on windows
- LPS-66470 Deadlock encountered while waiting for required WABs to load.
- LPS-66535 Allow WAR files to be deployed as WABS with no need for the liferay-plugin-package.properties file
- LPS-67078 Strip off opensocial-portlet's dependency to junit
- LPS-77992 Rename portal-osgi-web-jasper-plugins to portal-osgi-web-jasper-plugins-taglib