- Liferay DXP: Digital Enterprise 7.0+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Static app contains an important group of extenders and utilities that Liferay statically installs before installing any dynamic OSGi modules. The app's functionality includes a log4j extender, an OSGi WAB extender, configuration utilities, OSGi deployment utilities, target platform indexing, and more.
This suite is available in the Liferay bundle.
- LPS-61420 SF Improvements
- LPS-66853 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-67352 As a developer, I would like the source formatter to integrate checkstyle
- LPS-68843 Mark modules to be included in the slim runtime
- LPS-69661 Stop using ***Util in modules, use service reference directly instead
- LPS-69926 As a developer, I would like an easy way to embed JARs inside OSGi modules without the need to list them ex...
- LPS-69940 Servlet 3 spec. notifications shutdown order is not accomplished. SessionListener.sessionDestroyed is invok...
- LPS-70222 On shutdown, listeners are unregistered in the same order they had been added regardless if they are Sessio...
- LPS-70411 Add extra information to Assert.assertEquals when checking for size on collection/array/hits
- LPS-70844 Random ConcurrentModificationException comes up when running LiferayTemplateClassResolverTest
- LPS-71133 Create jasper tag plugins module to optimize jsp java file generation
- LPS-71491 Refactor InitialThreadLocal to use a supplier pattern to avoid cloning operations
- LPS-71728 As a liferay module developer, I would like a special bnd instruction for generating Provide-Capability hea...
- LPS-71787 Surfer is stripped
- LPS-71858 As a developer, I want to include a warning message if override LPKG jars don't
- LPS-72252 Make checks in SourceFormatter configurable