Included with Liferay DXP
- Liferay DXP: Digital Enterprise 7.0+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Static app contains an important group of extenders and utilities that Liferay statically installs before installing any dynamic OSGi modules. The app's functionality includes a log4j extender, an OSGi WAB extender, configuration utilities, OSGi deployment utilities, target platform indexing, and more.
This suite is available in the Liferay bundle.
- LPS-67352 As a developer, I would like the source formatter to integrate checkstyle
- LPS-68294 As a developer I can write an extension point to execute code before or after a new configuration has been ...
- LPS-68843 Mark modules to be included in the slim runtime
- LPS-69140 ConfigurationModelListeners won't trigger when configuration is deleted
- LPS-71787 Surfer is stripped
- LPS-72409 The "gulp watch" command does not deploy a theme
- LPS-72505 Avoid creating PortletInsance object
- LPS-72911 In case of having a tomcat cluster with session replication, java.lang.ClassNotFoundException is thrown dur...
- LPS-73562 As a developer, I want to add a way to blacklist OSGi bundles
- LPS-73935 Standardize the way we initiate arrays
- LPS-74401 Fix unsatisfied reference
- LPS-74456 Bundles are reinstalled after rebooting when uninstalled in the control panel
- LPS-74473 Fileinstall does not remove configurations from DB if cfg files are removed while app server is shut down
- LPS-74720 Changing the liferay home directory to contain a non-alphanumeric character causes a JSP error
- LPS-74807 Extract kernel memory and part of kernel concurrent (classes with kernel memory api dependency) as petra mo...
- LPS-74825 Path filtering should only be applied to request with dispatching type ASYNC and REQUEST
- LPS-74896 Temp folder for AggregateFilter for modules is removed when a new AggregateFilter from modules is generated