Included with Liferay DXP
- Liferay DXP: Digital Enterprise 7.0+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Static app contains an important group of extenders and utilities that Liferay statically installs before installing any dynamic OSGi modules. The app's functionality includes a log4j extender, an OSGi WAB extender, configuration utilities, OSGi deployment utilities, target platform indexing, and more.
This suite is available in the Liferay bundle.
- LPS-68843 Mark modules to be included in the slim runtime
- LPS-72409 The "gulp watch" command does not deploy a theme
- LPS-74110 baseline recommends MAJOR bundle version change when only changes are moved packages
- LPS-74473 Fileinstall does not remove configurations from DB if cfg files are removed while app server is shut down
- LPS-74544 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-74720 Changing the liferay home directory to contain a non-alphanumeric character causes a JSP error
- LPS-74849 Add a stateless concat to StringBundler to avoid duplicated template code
- LPS-75010 Extract basic string utilities into new petra-string module
- LPS-75125 Remove unnecessary usage of ReaderInputStream in ConfigurationPersistenceManager
- LPS-75127 Extract ClassLoaderPool, ClassResolverUtil, and HashUtil to petra-lang
- LPS-75786 Remove exported package from frontend css rtl converter
- LPS-75938 Extract process to petra-process
- LPS-76221 Disable automatic translations and copies using the Lang Builder in portal builds
- LPS-76229 ClassNotFoundException is thrown for a listener-class when deploying a WAR in Liferay DXP
- LPS-76624 LPKGs attempts to start modules before they are all installed
- LPS-76761 Move OSGiServiceUtil out of portal-test-integration
- LPS-76840 Use the entrySet() iterator when retrieving values from a Map