- Liferay DXP: Digital Enterprise 7.0+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Liferay Collaboration suite provides applications and features that help users share ideas, implement them, and produce terrific results. Its apps such as Message Boards and Blogs help users start discussions, ask questions, share ideas, and connect with other users. Wiki allows users to share in-depth information. And Alerts and Announcements facilitate broadcasting information and notifications.
As users collaborate, they're sure to produce important files. The suite's Documents and Media Library allows users to store files, share them, and publish them. It not only works with Liferay's built-in repository but also allows you to integrate with external repositories, such CMIS repositories. Users can add and share all kinds of files, including documents, presentations, images, and videos. And the suite's Documents and Media app and Media Gallery help users display files the way they like them.
As users engage in site activities, you'll want to recognize them and connect them with other users. The suite's social networking apps and features enable you to attribute social equity to active users automatically by increasing their rank on the site. You can even highlight user activities to show your site's liveliness. The Mentions feature facilitates notifying specific users in the context of site content, discussions, and comments. The social apps also help users share their thoughts on the your sites and other social sites, such as Facebook and Twitter. Combined with the suite's collaboration and document management features, the Collaboration suite’s social features help develop awesome communities, foster high morale, and make work interesting.
Apps and Features: Activities, Alerts, Announcements, Blogs, Bookmarks, Comments, Friends/My Sites/Portal/Site Members Directory, Documents and Media, Friend Requests, Image Uploader, Invite Members, Media Gallery, Message Boards, Mentions, Microblogs, Page Flags/Comments/Ratings, Quick Note, Requests, Social Activity, User/Group Statistics, Wiki.
This suite may contain modules that depend on Foundation suite modules. This suite is available in the Liferay bundle.
- LPS-52675 Ensure all Liferay exceptions are processed correctly
- LPS-61099 As a developer, I would like to split the modules dir in separate repositories and have the ability to buil...
- LPS-61420 SF Improvements
- LPS-63232 Move Invite Members code from plugins into an OSGi module
- LPS-64031 Rename app suites
- LPS-64383 Methods are missing for kernel bridges of modules
- LPS-65012 Move all private packages inside an "internal" package
- LPS-65225 Simplify the build.properties modules excludes/includes and make it so that we use a marker file
- LPS-65362 BND files contain incorrect Bundle-Name and Bundle-SymbolicName
- LPS-65810 As a developer, I would like to remove wildcards in Export-Package and explicitly declare the exported pack...
- LPS-65909 Sync translations from Pootle
- LPS-66452 Mentions can't handle all valid characters in screenNames
- LPS-66646 Same role can be selected multiple time while editing any user.
- LPS-66853 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-66923 Move Message Boards and Comments related data handlers to the correct package
- LPS-67352 As a developer, I would like the source formatter to integrate checkstyle
- LPS-67411 Create a mechanism to allow existing item selector views to return custom item selector return type values
- LPS-67730 As a developer I would like to be able to add suported return types to Item Selctor Views and change them d...
- LPS-67944 JSPWiki does not appear in Wiki format options once deployed
- LPS-68026 As a blogger I would like to use images selected from Documents and Media optimized for the user device
- LPS-68045 Allow the Blog Images item selector view to support the ImageAdaptiveMediaURLItemSelectorReturnType
- LPS-68590 Mentions autocomplete can't handle all valid characters in screenNames
- LPS-68939 Message Boards portlet is sorting threads oldest to newest instead of newest to oldest
- LPS-69309 Private messaging - Portlet is missing portlet-ext.properties in System Settings
- LPS-69606 As a developer, I would like to publish the WSDD fragments to Nexus
- LPS-69656 Announcements portlet not upgraded correctly
- LPS-69661 Stop using ***Util in modules, use service reference directly instead
- LPS-69730 Improvement to javadoc generated by ServiceBuilder
- LPS-69760 No email received after flagging a blog entry
- LPS-69792 CKEditor in MB boards should allow select files from DM
- LPS-69926 As a developer, I would like an easy way to embed JARs inside OSGi modules without the need to list them ex...
- LPS-69996 Fix registration use with scheduler when updating configuration
- LPS-70113 Do not use 'impl' inside 'internal'
- LPS-70229 As a blogger I would like to always use the latest optimized resolutions for my blog images
- LPS-70530 Friends Directory portlet is missing Search
- LPS-70966 "Wiki" has not been translated.
- LPS-70994 Documents & Media Service doesn't translate into Chinese correctly
- LPS-71004 BND files contain incorrect Web-ContextPath
- LPS-71240 CKEditor "Browse Server" button in links should point to Documents and Media tab
- LPS-71482 Bugs in Chemistry 0.13 may potentially affect D&M users
- LPS-71603 ServiceBuilder incorrectly adds @ProviderType annotation to ServiceImpl's
- LPS-71619 Remove unused defineObjects tag
- LPS-71686 Deprecate getTrashHandler method
- LPS-71825 Duplicate database entries when upgrading from 6.2 to 7.0
- LPS-71896 Prefer directly using URLCodec.encodeURL() rather than going through the HttpUtil.encodeURL() classloader h...
- LPS-71925 Service Builder generates wrong integration tests if a column has "db-name" set
- LPS-71946 "edit_entry.jsp is not a valid include" ERROR message appears in logs when flagging a blogs entry as inappr...
- LPS-71965 Blogs autosave won't update temporary image IDs
- LPS-72306 Post New Thread Button text is not translated to chinese
- LPS-72319 Deprecate and remove incorrect usage of tx-required elemements