Included with Liferay DXP
- Liferay DXP 7.0+ Fix Pack 72
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Liferay Collaboration suite provides applications and features that help users share ideas, implement them, and produce terrific results. Its apps such as Message Boards and Blogs help users start discussions, ask questions, share ideas, and connect with other users. Wiki allows users to share in-depth information. And Alerts and Announcements facilitate broadcasting information and notifications.
As users collaborate, they're sure to produce important files. The suite's Documents and Media Library allows users to store files, share them, and publish them. It not only works with Liferay's built-in repository but also allows you to integrate with external repositories, such CMIS repositories. Users can add and share all kinds of files, including documents, presentations, images, and videos. And the suite's Documents and Media app and Media Gallery help users display files the way they like them.
As users engage in site activities, you'll want to recognize them and connect them with other users. The suite's social networking apps and features enable you to attribute social equity to active users automatically by increasing their rank on the site. You can even highlight user activities to show your site's liveliness. The Mentions feature facilitates notifying specific users in the context of site content, discussions, and comments. The social apps also help users share their thoughts on the your sites and other social sites, such as Facebook and Twitter. Combined with the suite's collaboration and document management features, the Collaboration suite’s social features help develop awesome communities, foster high morale, and make work interesting.
Apps and Features: Activities, Alerts, Announcements, Blogs, Bookmarks, Comments, Friends/My Sites/Portal/Site Members Directory, Documents and Media, Friend Requests, Image Uploader, Invite Members, Media Gallery, Message Boards, Mentions, Microblogs, Page Flags/Comments/Ratings, Quick Note, Requests, Social Activity, User/Group Statistics, Wiki.
This suite may contain modules that depend on Foundation suite modules. This suite is available in the Liferay bundle.
- LPS-64031 Rename app suites
- LPS-65225 Simplify the build.properties modules excludes/includes and make it so that we use a marker file
- LPS-69035 Liferay 7 service-ext.properties not considered
- LPS-69626 Edit fails to complete for Comment asset in My Workflow Tasks
- LPS-69814 Adding non-image file to Web Content Editor's file upload results in an img attribute and a broken image icon
- LPS-72021 Web Content portlet's Browser Server functionality to link Documents and Media assets does not contain titl...
- LPS-74544 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-75049 Drop support for "provided" configuration in gradle-plugins-defaults and move to "compileOnly"
- LPS-75458 As a developer, I would like to ensure as few modules as possible export packages
- LPS-75460 Move package com.liferay.announcements.web.constants to Announcements-api
- LPS-75465 Move package Blogs *.constants to Blogs api
- LPS-75721 Users do not see at once when they have received a notification of type "request"
- LPS-75735 Remove exported package from social user statistics web
- LPS-76164 Document upload not possible in document item selector when vocabulary is set to required
- LPS-76221 Disable automatic translations and copies using the Lang Builder in portal builds
- LPS-79819 Reverting a vote does not reduce the contribution point in User Statistics
- LPS-80003 Console TypeErrors in New Blog Entry form
- LPS-80184 Unable to use ServiceBuilder across multiple directories on the same machine
- LPS-82684 HTTP response code 200 is returned even if "Last-Modified <= If-Modified-Since".
- LPS-82828 Simplify deprecation javadoc by using release code name instead of version
- LPS-83494 Certain resource bundles cannot be overriden
- LPS-83714 Metadata value is missing after uploading multiple documents
- LPS-84119 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-84128 Announcements portlet instances share preferences inside a company
- LPS-84392 Backport the UAD implementations for Blogs
- LPS-84393 Backport the UAD implementations for Document Library
- LPS-84394 Backport the UAD implementations for Message Boards
- LPS-84397 Backport the UAD implementations for Notifications
- LPS-84399 Backport the UAD implementations for Portal
- LPS-84405 Backport the UAD implementations for Wiki
- LPS-85008 PropsTestUtil
- LPS-85261 UploadRequestSizeException not shown in image uploader
- LPS-85306 Maximum file upload size alert message in Web Content always defaults to 100MB
- LPS-86262 Document info icon not working if document name contains single quote
- LPS-86408 Set default Java version to 1.8 for OSGi projects
- LPS-86460 PIDs not updated in System Settings schema after DE-37 upgrade
- LPS-86921 The application name for the bookmarks UAD module is not translated
- LPS-88181 Pull up fetchByPrimaryKeys() from generated PersistenceImpls to BasePersistenceImpl
- LPS-88410 Cannot properly scroll from mobile device in Documents and Media portlet, List view, if logged in
- LPS-88459 IE11 unread marker doesn't span entire entry
- LPS-88490 Staged Bookmarks Lose Tags and Categories on Republish
- LPS-88571 Error message "An unexpected error occured within com.liferay.portlet.exportimport.service.impl.ExportImpor...
- LPS-88665 Create internal functional attribute getter and setter methods and to duplication in generated models
- LPS-89265 Page-scoped message board posts are not saved in database in their correct format
- LPS-89567 StagedAuditedModel is not found when using service builder