Liferay CE Audience Targeting
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA6+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
The Audience Targeting app raises the engagement experience of your portal to a whole new level. This app allows you to segment your audience, target specific content to different user segments, and create campaigns to target content to user segments. It also allows you to track user actions and generate reports that provide insight into the effectiveness of your campaigns.
The Audience Targeting app adds an Audience Targeting section to the Site Administration area of the Control Panel and adds an Audience Targeting Simulator to the Dockbar. It also includes the following three apps: User Segment Content Display, User Segment Content List, and Campaign Content Display.
1. Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5
2. JBoss 7.1 + SQL Server 2012
3. Glassfish 3.1 + PostgresSQL 9.2
4. Weblogic 12c + Oracle 11.2
5. Websphere 8.5 + IBM DB2 10.1
6. JBoss EAP 6.1.0 + MySQL 5.5
- WCM-1373 Update hook files in 1.x
- WCM-1371 SASS cache is not being added in web modules of the marketplace releases
- WCM-1361 Wrong elementId for custom source in Web Content Article
- WCM-1345 Audience targeting analytics processor url not composed correctly in non-root Liferay installation context
- WCM-1314 Modify the build process of the Audience Targeting Plugin so that the portal.http.service module is built f...
- WCM-1308 As an Administrator I can disable the storage of Anonymous Users
- WCM-369 Audience Targeting resources not resolved when Liferay context is not ROOT