- Liferay DXP 7.1+ Fix Pack 16
- Liferay DXP 7.2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
- Labs: This app is experimental and not supported by the developer.
Liferay's Calendar app allows users and organizations to create, track, share, and manage events. In addition, the Calendar app supports notifications, integration with Social Office, and staging. As a user, you can create as many calendars as you need. As an administrator, you are able to manage the scheduling of Calendar Resources such as rooms and projectors. All content from the old Calendar portlet is automatically imported into this new application.
In Liferay 7.1, this app is installed by default and updated through Liferay DXP Fix Packs and Liferay Portal CE GA releases. Using Liferay Marketplace to update the app on Liferay 7.1 will cause an error.
- LPS-102876 When add the calendar in Month schedule the new calendar will display in the day of next week
- LPS-103302 Use ListUtil.fromArray instead of ListUtil.toList
- LPS-104129 Refactor CTServicePublisher to avoid cascading updates from Hibernate on lazy columns
- LPS-104606 Upgrade to latest version of checkstyle
- LPS-104679 Apply Checkstyle checks to java source in *.jsp/jspf
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LPS-84108 Calendar Events marked "All Day" do not update with change of Time Zone