- Liferay DXP 7.2 GA1+ Fix Pack 8
- Liferay DXP 7.1 GA1+ Fix Pack 10 Fix Pack 11 Fix Pack 12 Fix Pack 13 Fix Pack 14 Fix Pack 15 Fix Pack 16 Fix Pack 17 Fix Pack 18 Fix Pack 19 Fix Pack 2 Fix Pack 3 Fix Pack 4 Fix Pack 5 Fix Pack 6 Fix Pack 7 Fix Pack 8 Fix Pack 9
- Liferay DXP 7.2 GA1+ Fix Pack 1 Fix Pack 2 Fix Pack 3 Fix Pack 4 Fix Pack 5 Fix Pack 6 Fix Pack 7
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
- Labs: This app is experimental and not supported by the developer.
Liferay's Calendar app allows users and organizations to create, track, share, and manage events. In addition, the Calendar app supports notifications, integration with Social Office, and staging. As a user, you can create as many calendars as you need. As an administrator, you are able to manage the scheduling of Calendar Resources such as rooms and projectors. All content from the old Calendar portlet is automatically imported into this new application.
In Liferay 7.1, this app is installed by default and updated through Liferay DXP Fix Packs and Liferay Portal CE GA releases. Using Liferay Marketplace to update the app on Liferay 7.1 will cause an error.
- LPS-108614 Simplify bitmask and original values in models
- LPS-109525 DLFileEntry comment subscriptions not upgraded.
- LPS-111719 Subscription create and modify dates are changed during upgrade.
- LPS-114612 Cannot unsubscribe from document discussion subscriptions
- LPS-115420 Add support to clean up FinderCache automatically when EntityCache is updated
- LPS-115531 addRole with role and multiple parameters behaves differently
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LRDOCS-8120 Javadoc: Don't tell API consumers to use the LocalServiceUtil