Social Feeds Mashup Portlet for Liferay 7/DXP
- Liferay CE Portal 7.1 GA1+
- Liferay DXP 7.1+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA3+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA4+
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- 1 Instance Unit $20.00 USD
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Subscription Services: Updates only.
Social Feeds Mashup Portlet is developed by Surekha Technologies which retrieves social feeds from different social networking sites and displays them together on portal. It lets user interact with various social platform updates through single place.
Currently, portlet can be configured to show feeds from different social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Social Feeds Mashup Portlet is also instantiable so we can have more than one configurations for desired social networking site on the same page. You can visit a demo of this at https://www.surekhatech.com/social-feeds-liferay
- Easy to use
- Application configuration wizard for initial setup
- Instantiable so we can have multiple instances on same page
- Activities like Comment, Share, Like, Retweet etc can be directly performed
- UI can be easily integrated into almost any theme of Portal
For Wildfly bundle, please do following configuration (portal-ext.properties file is need only when you use Liferay 7.0 GA1/GA2/GA3/GA4 & DXP GA1 because of LPS-65488) :
Set below mentioned property in portal-ext.properties file :
Then put the portal-ext.properties file into your server.
Deploy the portlet on your server.
Now you can use the Social Feeds Mashup Portlet easily.
When you use Social Feeds Mashup Portlet in Liferay 7 CE and DXP with Tomcat bundle, you do not need the above mentioned changes in portal-ext.properties file.
You need to do some configurations for Facebook, Google+ and Twitter from configuration screen. Please see screenshots for reference.
Added support for Liferay 7.1