Liferay CE Collaboration
Included with Liferay CE
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA5+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA1+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA2+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA3+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA4+
The Liferay Collaboration suite provides applications and features that help users share ideas, implement them, and produce terrific results. Its apps such as Message Boards and Blogs help users start discussions, ask questions, share ideas, and connect with other users. Wiki allows users to share in-depth information. And Alerts and Announcements facilitate broadcasting information and notifications.
As users collaborate, they're sure to produce important files. The suite's Documents and Media Library allows users to store files, share them, and publish them. It not only works with Liferay's built-in repository but also allows you to integrate with external repositories, such CMIS repositories. Users can add and share all kinds of files, including documents, presentations, images, and videos. And the suite's Documents and Media app and Media Gallery help users display files the way they like them.
As users engage in site activities, you'll want to recognize them and connect them with other users. The suite's social networking apps and features enable you to attribute social equity to active users automatically by increasing their rank on the site. You can even highlight user activities to show your site's liveliness. The Mentions feature facilitates notifying specific users in the context of site content, discussions, and comments. The social apps also help users share their thoughts on the your sites and other social sites, such as Facebook and Twitter. Combined with the suite's collaboration and document management features, the Collaboration suite’s social features help develop awesome communities, foster high morale, and make work interesting.
Apps and Features: Activities, Alerts, Announcements, Blogs, Bookmarks, Comments, Friends/My Sites/Portal/Site Members Directory, Documents and Media, Friend Requests, Image Uploader, Invite Members, Media Gallery, Message Boards, Mentions, Microblogs, Page Flags/Comments/Ratings, Quick Note, Requests, Social Activity, User/Group Statistics, Wiki.
This suite may contain modules that depend on Foundation suite modules. This suite is available in the Liferay CE bundle.
- LPS-61099 As a developer, I would like to split the modules dir in separate repositories and have the ability to buil...
- LPS-64031 Rename app suites
- LPS-65012 Move all private packages inside an "internal" package
- LPS-65225 Simplify the build.properties modules excludes/includes and make it so that we use a marker file
- LPS-65930 ClassCastException when using RenderResponseWrapper in portlet filter
- LPS-66853 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-67352 As a developer, I would like the source formatter to integrate checkstyle
- LPS-67411 Create a mechanism to allow existing item selector views to return custom item selector return type values
- LPS-67730 As a developer I would like to be able to add suported return types to Item Selctor Views and change them d...
- LPS-67944 JSPWiki does not appear in Wiki format options once deployed
- LPS-68045 Allow the Blog Images item selector view to support the ImageAdaptiveMediaURLItemSelectorReturnType
- LPS-68616 New indexes for modules aren't added during the upgrade process
- LPS-69661 Stop using ***Util in modules, use service reference directly instead
- LPS-69792 CKEditor in MB boards should allow select files from DM
- LPS-69926 As a developer, I would like an easy way to embed JARs inside OSGi modules without the need to list them ex...
- LPS-70113 Do not use 'impl' inside 'internal'
- LPS-70229 As a blogger I would like to always use the latest optimized resolutions for my blog images
- LPS-71004 BND files contain incorrect Web-ContextPath
- LPS-71619 Remove unused defineObjects tag
- LPS-71633 In CKEditor and AlloyEditor we could not add liferay pages url from a selector
- LPS-71896 Prefer directly using URLCodec.encodeURL() rather than going through the HttpUtil.encodeURL() classloader h...
- LPS-72162 Cannot edit a DLFileEntry if using a restrictive value for dl.file.extensions due to FileExtensionException...
- LPS-72347 Web Content ratings do not display on Live site after publication
- LPS-72359 URLs to portlet file entries are created as regular DM files urls when selecting using Item Selector
- LPS-72606 When throwing a new Exception inside a catch statement, we should pass the caught exception
- LPS-72638 Include stack trace when logging unexpected errors
- LPS-72669 Avoid the unnecessary heavy TrashUtil.isInTrash() call for DiscussionComment
- LPS-72705 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-72726 Pass in User to UserPortraitTag when we have the user instead of the userId
- LPS-72883 Improve performance of DefaultCommentTreeDisplayContext
- LPS-73004 Adding blog images in a staged environment will not display it in the Blogs repo in Live
- LPS-73178 Enforce consistency for language keys in @Meta annotations
- LPS-73269 Import the original small image
- LPS-73393 Deactivating AlloyEditor in App Manager causes CKEditor to appear, covering other elements in Blogs
- LPS-73397 MBMessage import fails if we repeat it two times for the same entity
- LPS-73470 Stop using com.liferay.exportimport.kernel.lar.*Utils in modules, use service reference directly instead
- LPS-73521 Fix incorrect "<portlet:namespace/>" formatting
- LPS-73574 Bookmarks Email Templates are not localized
- LPS-73586 Add highlight portlet configs and remove highlight property
- LPS-73687 Flag tag sends email with wrong content URL, can be reproduced in message boards, blog and asset publisher
- LPS-73811 Allow Documents and Media to authorize users in external repositories
- LPS-73855 JavadocFormatter cannot handle java 8 notation or enum constants
- LPS-73935 Standardize the way we initiate arrays
- LPS-73967 Build auto upgrade
- LPS-74063 Improve logic to find unused variables in *.jsp
- LPS-74155 Ordering of methods by ServiceBuilder is incorrect
- LPS-74172 Remove duplicate TriggerFactory dependecy
- LPS-74206 Remote publication fails with missing comments reference at an approved asset
- LPS-74267 Sharepoint module fails to start due to unsatisfied dependency
- LPS-74397 Notifications List tab does not display on the dropdown when Requests List tab is selected and window size ...