Liferay CE Collaboration
Included with Liferay CE
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA4+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA1+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA2+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA3+
The Liferay Collaboration suite provides applications and features that help users share ideas, implement them, and produce terrific results. Its apps such as Message Boards and Blogs help users start discussions, ask questions, share ideas, and connect with other users. Wiki allows users to share in-depth information. And Alerts and Announcements facilitate broadcasting information and notifications.
As users collaborate, they're sure to produce important files. The suite's Documents and Media Library allows users to store files, share them, and publish them. It not only works with Liferay's built-in repository but also allows you to integrate with external repositories, such CMIS repositories. Users can add and share all kinds of files, including documents, presentations, images, and videos. And the suite's Documents and Media app and Media Gallery help users display files the way they like them.
As users engage in site activities, you'll want to recognize them and connect them with other users. The suite's social networking apps and features enable you to attribute social equity to active users automatically by increasing their rank on the site. You can even highlight user activities to show your site's liveliness. The Mentions feature facilitates notifying specific users in the context of site content, discussions, and comments. The social apps also help users share their thoughts on the your sites and other social sites, such as Facebook and Twitter. Combined with the suite's collaboration and document management features, the Collaboration suite’s social features help develop awesome communities, foster high morale, and make work interesting.
Apps and Features: Activities, Alerts, Announcements, Blogs, Bookmarks, Comments, Friends/My Sites/Portal/Site Members Directory, Documents and Media, Friend Requests, Image Uploader, Invite Members, Media Gallery, Message Boards, Mentions, Microblogs, Page Flags/Comments/Ratings, Quick Note, Requests, Social Activity, User/Group Statistics, Wiki.
This suite may contain modules that depend on Foundation suite modules. This suite is available in the Liferay CE bundle.
- LPS-52675 Ensure all Liferay exceptions are processed correctly
- LPS-61099 As a developer, I would like to split the modules dir in separate repositories and have the ability to buil...
- LPS-61420 SF Improvements
- LPS-63232 Move Invite Members code from plugins into an OSGi module
- LPS-64031 Rename app suites
- LPS-64383 Methods are missing for kernel bridges of modules
- LPS-65012 Move all private packages inside an "internal" package
- LPS-65225 Simplify the build.properties modules excludes/includes and make it so that we use a marker file
- LPS-65362 BND files contain incorrect Bundle-Name and Bundle-SymbolicName
- LPS-65810 As a developer, I would like to remove wildcards in Export-Package and explicitly declare the exported pack...
- LPS-65909 Sync translations from Pootle
- LPS-66853 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-67352 As a developer, I would like the source formatter to integrate checkstyle
- LPS-67411 Create a mechanism to allow existing item selector views to return custom item selector return type values
- LPS-67730 As a developer I would like to be able to add suported return types to Item Selctor Views and change them d...
- LPS-67944 JSPWiki does not appear in Wiki format options once deployed
- LPS-68026 As a blogger I would like to use images selected from Documents and Media optimized for the user device
- LPS-68045 Allow the Blog Images item selector view to support the ImageAdaptiveMediaURLItemSelectorReturnType
- LPS-68939 Message Boards portlet is sorting threads oldest to newest instead of newest to oldest
- LPS-69309 Private messaging - Portlet is missing portlet-ext.properties in System Settings
- LPS-69606 As a developer, I would like to publish the WSDD fragments to Nexus
- LPS-69661 Stop using ***Util in modules, use service reference directly instead
- LPS-69730 Improvement to javadoc generated by ServiceBuilder
- LPS-69792 CKEditor in MB boards should allow select files from DM
- LPS-69926 As a developer, I would like an easy way to embed JARs inside OSGi modules without the need to list them ex...
- LPS-70113 Do not use 'impl' inside 'internal'
- LPS-70229 As a blogger I would like to always use the latest optimized resolutions for my blog images
- LPS-70994 Documents & Media Service doesn't translate into Chinese correctly
- LPS-71004 BND files contain incorrect Web-ContextPath
- LPS-71240 CKEditor "Browse Server" button in links should point to Documents and Media tab
- LPS-71482 Bugs in Chemistry 0.13 may potentially affect D&M users
- LPS-71603 ServiceBuilder incorrectly adds @ProviderType annotation to ServiceImpl's
- LPS-71619 Remove unused defineObjects tag
- LPS-71686 Deprecate getTrashHandler method
- LPS-71896 Prefer directly using URLCodec.encodeURL() rather than going through the HttpUtil.encodeURL() classloader h...
- LPS-71925 Service Builder generates wrong integration tests if a column has "db-name" set
- LPS-71948 Clicking an OpenOffice Integration link in the Wiki portlet does not download the content
- LPS-71965 Blogs autosave won't update temporary image IDs
- LPS-72046 Upgrade processes are run for several modules every time Liferay DXP is restarted
- LPS-72162 Cannot edit a DLFileEntry if using a restrictive value for dl.file.extensions due to FileExtensionException...
- LPS-72304 Repository can't be published to Live
- LPS-72319 Deprecate and remove incorrect usage of tx-required elemements
- LPS-72507 Stop using HttpUtil in modules, use service reference directly instead
- LPS-72606 When throwing a new Exception inside a catch statement, we should pass the caught exception
- LPS-72638 Include stack trace when logging unexpected errors
- LPS-72669 Avoid the unnecessary heavy TrashUtil.isInTrash() call for DiscussionComment
- LPS-72705 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-72732 Extract DLProcessorRegistryImpl as an OSGi component
- LPS-72847 Comments on the approval process for a web content article causing an import failure
- LPS-72853 Reduce init logic for blogs/entry_action.jsp
- LPS-72873 Stop using CommentManagerUtil in modules, use service reference directly instead
- LPS-72876 Reduce WikiPage fetching in permission checkers in WikiPageServiceImpl
- LPS-72959 Improve performance of MentionsMatcherUtil