Documents Media Database Checker
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
Documents Media Database Checker portlet was developed by XTIVIA, the 2012, 2013 & 2014 Liferay North America Partner of the Year. The Documents and Media Database Checker portlet provides a dashboard view of all the orphaned documents in the File System that do not have a corresponding file entry in the Database. It also enables the user to select an option to list all documents residing in the Database that are in synchronization with the File System along with all the missing documents in the Database.
The listing is displayed in a data table which enables the user To navigate through the dataset, To sort dataset as desired, To modify number of documents per page. Apart from this, the user is provided with the ability to perform actions such as Delete from File System pertaining to each of the orphaned documents listed so as to establish the synchronization between the Database and the File system.
Note: Please note that this plugin is intended to work with File System Store.
- List orphaned documents in the File System(That do not have a corresponding file entry in the Database) as the default view.
- List all documents in the Database(That are in synchronization with the File System) along with the missing documents in Database.
- Resolve missing documents in Database using the action - Delete from File System.
- Navigate through the data set, sort documents, modify number of documents displayed per page view.