- Liferay CE Portal 7.2 GA1+
- Liferay DXP 7.2+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA6+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.1 GA3+
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Liferay DXP 7.1+
- 1 Instance Unit €199.00 EUR
- 2 Instance Units €349.00 EUR
- 1 Instance Unit €89.00 EUR
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Subscription Services: Updates only.
The Integrated Windows Authentication is a set of protocols and procedures that allows a user, who has connected to a Microsoft Windows workstation with his Domain credentials, to access the applications without enter his credentials again. We are, in practice, in a Single SignOn scanario.
While standard Liferay only supports the NTLM protocol, this plugin, created by SMC, allows Liferay to participate in the Single SignOn using Kerberos.
Read the documentation for more details on how Integrated Windows Authentication works and how to configure the different actors (Liferay, the browser, etc).
Made plugin compatible with Liferay 7.2 CE and DXP