Liferay Knowledge Base
- Liferay DXP 7.2 GA1+ Fix Pack 8
- Liferay DXP 7.0 GA1+
- Liferay DXP 7.1 GA1+ Fix Pack 10 Fix Pack 11 Fix Pack 12 Fix Pack 13 Fix Pack 14 Fix Pack 15 Fix Pack 16 Fix Pack 17 Fix Pack 18 Fix Pack 19 Fix Pack 2 Fix Pack 3 Fix Pack 4 Fix Pack 5 Fix Pack 6 Fix Pack 7 Fix Pack 8 Fix Pack 9
- Liferay DXP 7.2 GA1+ Fix Pack 1 Fix Pack 2 Fix Pack 3 Fix Pack 4 Fix Pack 5 Fix Pack 6 Fix Pack 7
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
Liferay Knowledge Base 3.0.1 requires the installation of the Liferay Digital Enterprise 7.0 Fix Pack 33 or higher.
Liferay's Knowledge Base app provides a means for creating and organizing articles within a site. The knowledge base is perfect for creating and organizing information more formally than in a wiki. For example, it can be used to organize and display professional product documentation. The knowledge base lets you import article source files written in Markdown, so you can work on them offline before publishing. Its integration with GitHub allows you to give users access to contribute fixes or improvements to articles. It's easy to set up the knowledge base with a workflow that requires articles to be approved before they are published. Additionally, it allows administrators to create article templates. Templates can be used to ensure that certain kinds of articles possess a common structure and include certain kinds of information. Knowledge base articles can be categorized to make them easy to find. They can also be organized hierarchically to form complete books or guides. There are multiple portlets included in this app.
This app will appear in your Application menu and Site Administration once installed.
- LPS-103534 Portal services are registered before they can be called on initial startup
- LPS-105380 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-108380 AccountResourceTest failed with Instantiation Exception
- LPS-108614 Simplify bitmask and original values in models
- LPS-115420 Add support to clean up FinderCache automatically when EntityCache is updated
- LPS-115531 addRole with role and multiple parameters behaves differently
- LPS-72359 URLs to portlet file entries are created as regular DM files urls when selecting using Item Selector
- LPS-73292 Update knowledge-base modules to fail on security regressions
- LPS-75049 Drop support for "provided" configuration in gradle-plugins-defaults and move to "compileOnly"
- LPS-77185 Remove exported packages from knowledge base markdown converter
- LPS-77425 Create a task to increase all major versions of modules and portal artifacts
- LPS-77628 Move internal packages out of API modules for knowledge-base modules
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LPS-79653 Portlet 3.0: Upgrade to the Portlet 3.0.0 API
- LPS-80332 Add suite bnd bundle instruction
- LPS-83494 Certain resource bundles cannot be overriden
- LPS-84039 Remove Deprecated Usage
- LPS-84092 Apply Petra-String StringBundler to modules starting with H to O
- LPS-84119 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-85296 Clean up @Component annotation
- LPS-86422 Knowledge Base Integration Tests for markdown failing
- LPS-88218 Commonly used JSON methods
- LPS-91966 Match format options of the mapped editable text with those we have in the alloy editor
- LPS-95555 Unify osgi.core versions in build.gradle files
- LPS-98877 Sync portlet-api version
- LRDOCS-8120 Javadoc: Don't tell API consumers to use the LocalServiceUtil