- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA3+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA3+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- 1 Instance Unit $ 57,00 USD
- 1 Instance Unit $ 37,00 USD
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Subscription Services: This app offers support, maintenance, and updates.
HTML5 Upload is a file upload app to upload images, documents and files using Ajax. HTML5 Upload Plug-in is developed using HTML5, jQuery, mustache templates and Bootstrap 3.0 framework
Uploaded files are saved in the fileupload directory in the parent root directory. If fileupload directory doesn't exist, app creates a new directory in the root directory.
File upload directory can be configured using portlet preferences or in the portlet.xml file by setting the value for the portlet init parameter "default-upload-location" in the portlet.xml.
1. Multiple files selection.
2. Drag and drop files into upload queue.
3. Preview images before upload.
4. Portlet edit mode support for configuring upload file destination.
5. Configurations for view, delete, upload and download file permissions.
6. View uploaded files.
7. Download uploaded files.
8. Delete uploaded files.
9. Resize images.
10. Convert uploaded images to JPEG or PNG.
11. Mobile and Tablet support.
12. Mustache templates for Mobile and Desktop browsers.
13. Responsive design support using twitter bootstrap framework.
14. Localization support (Sample French bundle included in the Portlet).
15. Upload queued files by AJAX.
16. Submit additional form data along with file upload.
17. View uploads process by progress bars.
18. Remove unwanted images from upload queue.
19. Input file validations type, size etc (see Documentation).
20. Auto file upload.
21. Plug-in UI is developed using jquery widget framework, mustache templates and bootstrap framework can easily extendable and customizable.
22. Easy to customize file upload implementation as HTML5 Upload Implementation is developed using java interfaces. Customers can write their own implementations like storing the uploaded file into the database instead of file system, without changing the Portlet code.
23. Very simple configuration.
24. Developed as per JSR 286 specification.
Browser Support and Device Support:
Works on all HTML5 File API supported browsers.
Mozilla Firefox 28
Google Chrome 33
Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0+
iphone 4 and 5 .
Samsung Galaxy S III and Galaxy Nexus.
ipad 3 and 4.
Note: Tested on chrome browser emulator
This App can be easily customizable. Please refer to https://sites.google.com/site/mrportlet/customization
to know more about customizations. However for more deeper customizations, Standard license customers can request for source code. Source code will be provided for free of cost, but source code should not redistributed and should only use for your customizations. No support will be provided for customer customizations.
Application Server Support:
HTML5 FileUpload app works on all supported platforms which are supported by Liferay except GlassFish Server.
Currently HTML5 FileUpload app do not support GlassFish application server on Liferay 6.1 EE and Liferay 6.1 CE GA3 but app works fine on Liferay 6.2 CE and Liferay 6.2 EE versions.
2.Configurations for view, delete, upload and download of Files.
3.View uploaded files
4.Download uploaded files
5.Delete uploaded files
6.Resize uploaded images
7.Convert uploaded images to JPEG or PNG