Liferay Commerce Connector to PunchOut2Go
- Liferay DXP 7.3 GA1+ Fix Pack 1
- Liferay DXP 7.1 GA1+ Fix Pack 18
- Liferay DXP 7.2 GA1+ Fix Pack 5
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Subscription Services: Updates only.
PunchOut2Go is a global B2B integration company specializing in connecting commerce business platforms to eProcurement spend management and enterprise resource planning applications, allowing companies around the world to streamline purchasing processes and transact electronically. Harnessing the power of the cloud, PunchOut2Go's iPaaS technology seamlessly links business applications to automate the flow of purchasing data for PunchOut catalogs, electronic purchase orders, eInvoices and other B2B sales order automation documents. The PunchOut2Go connector allows companies to enable PunchOut catalog functionality within Liferay Commerce in order to do business with any customer on any procurement system such as SAP Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer, and many others.
- COMMERCE-4052 Make Liferay Commerce Deploy and Run on Liferay 7.3 (Compatibility)
- COMMERCE-4072 Clean up bnd files
- COMMERCE-5565 PunchOut2Go connector issue in a clustered environment
- COMMERCE-6168 Update PunchOut Connector to work with 7.3 FP1 portal
- LPS-105380 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-115709 Add naming rules for *MVC*Command classes
- LPS-122605 Make REST Builder generated DTO's serializable
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LRQA-51488 Clarifying strings