Emeldi Commerce® - Enterprise Portal Suite
- 安全性已启用: 此App使用 Liferay的 PACL安全管理器。
If you're looking for a faster, simpler and more effective way to project your online vision to your customers, Emeldi Commerce® - Enterprise Portal Suite can help your business create a more powerful and engaging online experience for customers interacting with your enterprise.
This app is a demonstration version of Emeldi Commerce® that can give you a sneak peak into eshop features of our e-commerce solution. This lite version currently only runs on Apache Tomcat although the full version supports all popular application servers.
1) Create a new page
2) Apply a 1-column layout
3) Apply the Emeldi Commerce theme
4) Place the Emeldi Commerce portlet on the page
Here are some of the reasons which makes Emeldi Commerce® - Enterprise Portal Suite the smartest way to do bussines online for today’s enterprise portals:
- Increases business agility by allowing rich and versatile e-commerce functionality, product catalogue features, and order management capabilities shared across all channels and user activities
- Offers a highly scalable and fully modularized plug & play architecture providing powerful, true-fit, and ondemand functionality tailored to your e-commerce and self-service needs and lines of business
- Boosts customer loyalty by consolidating your brand and providing a consistent experience across all customer touch-points including mobile, online, and in-store points of sale allowing your organization to achieve the full potential of its commerce vision
- Increases shopping volumes by seamlessly driving dynamic, contextual, and personalized content to your consumers optimized to maximize your cross-sale & up-sale conversion rates
- Provides advanced marketing, business, and management tools allowing to easily configure, extend and monitor all aspects of your commerce environment
- Improves system and business process integration and reduces lead times for the introduction of new product lines and technologies, & services, by seamlessly integrating into enterprise technology environments (such as CRMs and ordering fulfilment applications)