Fórum

<%@ include file="/init.jsp" %> in Eclipse IDE not working

thumbnail
Manuel Miklo, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

<%@ include file="/init.jsp" %> in Eclipse IDE not working

New Member Postagens: 20 Data de Entrada: 30/01/10 Postagens Recentes
Hello
i have a problem with eclipse (mars and neon) to develop a mvcportlet module with the autocomplete function from eclipse for liferay 7. My Proelm is that the tag <%@ include file="/init.jsp" %> not works for autocomplete. Means:
I import the init.jsp , where all tag-lib declarations are written, in the view.jsp. But there is no tag in the autocomplete-window in eclipse.
What could that be??

Greats and regards
Manu
thumbnail
Manuel Miklo, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

RE: <%@ include file="/init.jsp" %> in Eclipse IDE not working

New Member Postagens: 20 Data de Entrada: 30/01/10 Postagens Recentes
Ok i found out that with <%@ include file="/META-INF/resources/init.jsp" %> it works correctly. What must i configure that it is file="/init.jsp" the right include?

LG Manu
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14919 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
/init.jsp is the right include. The IDE, of course, does not know that the root is actually in /META-INF/resources. You cannot rely on the IDE to help you here, you just have to write good code and do extensive testing.

Come meet me at the LSNA!
Axel Schmidt, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 7 Data de Entrada: 18/08/11 Postagens Recentes
Hello,

i have a similar problem as Manuel.
My solution is to include the init.jsp with a relative path, e. g. <%@ include file="./init.jsp" %>
Without relative paths eclipse shows me dozens of errors for unresolved types in my jsp.
I do not imagine how they could devlop liferay with absolute paths in the include instructions.