Liferay Mobile Device Detection Lite
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA4+
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.1 GA3+
- Liferay DXP 7.1+
This app enables Liferay to detect which mobile device or operating system is being used for any given request and alters the layout/rendering of pages based on the detected device. Once installed, you can define new mobile device rules and apply them to sites and individual pages. The proportion of mobile devices users browsing the web has been steadily increasing so it's important to be able to handle different kinds of devices appropriately. For instance, you can configure the look and feel of Liferay pages accessed by smart phone or tablet users differently than those accessed by PC users. Both sites and individual pages can be configured with any number of rule groups designed to describe a group of devices. It can contain one or more rules that describe a category of devices, such as all android devices or all iOS tablets. Rule groups can be prioritized to determine which one will be applied to a given page request. You can define as many rules as you need to classify all the devices you want to take actions on. The device database in this app includes approximately 200,000 device combinations (device, software, and browser combinations) and 60 properties.
This app installs as a Liferay service.
This app requires the installation of the Liferay Digital Enterprise 7.0 Fix Pack 30+ or Liferay Portal 7.0 CE GA5+.
- LPS-70728 As a portal admin, I would like to trigger an upgrade of the 51degrees data file.
- LPS-72263 Large datasets for 51degrees causes OOM on low memory profile startup
- LPS-72705 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-73178 Enforce consistency for language keys in @Meta annotations
- LPS-74131 Undo LPS-72263
- LPS-74544 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-75049 Drop support for "provided" configuration in gradle-plugins-defaults and move to "compileOnly"
- LPS-75216 Separate MDD data provider out to separate module and add portal profile support
- LPS-75302 Fix localization for modules from mail-reader to wsrp
- LPS-76221 Disable automatic translations and copies using the Lang Builder in portal builds
- LPS-76956 Remove exported package from portal-mobile-device-detection-fiftyonedegrees
- LPS-80517 GREEDY @Reference must also be DYNAMIC to prevent tons of meaningless component activation/deactivation whi...
- LPS-82828 Simplify deprecation javadoc by using release code name instead of version