Monitoring of a Liferay server with JavaMelody
Online demo: https://github.com/javamelody/javamelody/wiki/Demo
To install or upgrade:
- It is a recommended upgrade for security to fix a XML External Entity (XXE) processing vulnerability. CVE-ID is CVE-2018-15531. Thanks to mounsurf & huanying for reporting the vulnerability.
- fix sql monitoring from jndi datasource when Tomcat's ServerInfo.properties is customized
- fix: do not require Log4J when sending metrics to InfluxDB or Datadog.
- added: native calendar widget to choose dates for a custom period (with help from my colleague Fabien at KleeGroup)
- added: it is now possible to customize css and js of the monitoring reports by adding the /net/bull/javamelody/resource/themedMonitoring.css and /net/bull/javamelody/resource/themedMonitoring.js files as resources in your application, in order to override or add values. This is the case for example in the javamelody dark theme which is ready to use as a Maven dependency in your pom.xml: