Structure Field Max repeatable component
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA6+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
Creating a structure with “repeatable: true”, it enables content writer to add numerous content box as per requirement. But what if you want to restrict the number of content box & restrict the content writer with a specific number of content box.
Max Repeatable component provides the solution. With this component added you get the new setting option “max repeatable” while creating structure and you can set the appropriate value for that.
- Add following property to portal-ext.properties file and restart server
- Paste the War file in deploy folder on Tomcat Server
- Set the value of “max repeatable” attribute on the repeatable field of structure element.
So now while creating content if the content writer tries to add more components or content box component then specified value it will restrict the user and display an appropriate notification as shown in screen shot.