Lazy Load Images
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
This nonintrusive hook adds a new filter to your Liferay that implements lazy loading for your images without:
- Adding any html markup to your images.
The lazy load will be applied to each page of your portals for the invited user (not for registered users) except for the images that are inside the <header> tag.
- You'll only load the images that the user needs. If the user scrolls down it will load the images as needed.
- Improve the performance of your portal. You'll save requests to your server.
You can see it in action at http://www.diba.cat.