Liferay CE Web Experience
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA3+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA1+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA2+
Apps and Features: Application Display Templates, Asset Publisher, Breadcrumb, Categories, Google Analytics, IFrame, Language, Navigation, Recycle Bin, Related Content, RSS, Search, Site and Page Templates, Sitemap, Sites Directory, Tags, Web Content, XSL Content
The Web Experience suite provides features that help create, manage, and track content. The Web Content app lets you express your ideas and plans by creating dynamic content that can be structured to fit a specific design. You can also use templates to design web content for an appealing look and feel. Templates can be used in other realms of Liferay besides web content too. Site and Page Templates let you reproduce sites and pages that have been organized to address specific needs. Application Display Templates are another type of Liferay template that lets you develop the look and feel of applications. The IFrame and XSL Content apps let you create other forms of content by embedding HTML and XSL content on a site page.
As administrators create content, organization is critical to keeping things tidy in your site. The suite's Tags and Categories apps lets you organize your web content to follow an organizational hierarchy. These organizational apps also aid with Liferay's Search app, which you can utilize to dynamically search content you've created. The suite's Navigation, Breadcrumb, Sitemap, and Sites Directory apps aid in Liferay's organizational structure, providing a top level view of sites and their pages that have been created. To promote content in an organized way, the Asset Publisher and Related Assets apps broadcast assets and their related information. Inevitably, some content you create becomes stale and requires removal; the Recycle Bin app lets you delete content, with the option to restore that content.
As a site accumulates content, administrators should have a way to easily track their content. The Google Analytics app allows the use of Google's tool set for analyzing site traffic data. The suite's RSS app provides a web feed used to publish updated works such as blog entries and news articles. The suite's Language app provides a way to change Liferay's language to cater to your site's international audience. This suite's content creation and organization focus lets site administrators develop dynamic content, organize content for easy managing, and track content for ideas to better improve the content creation process in the future.
This suite may contain modules that depend on Foundation suite modules. This suite is available in the Liferay CE bundle.
- LPS-61099 As a developer, I would like to split the modules dir in separate repositories and have the ability to buil...
- LPS-61420 SF Improvements
- LPS-63907 Admin Content section should use Lexicon tables in list view
- LPS-64031 Rename app suites
- LPS-64551 Use factory util instead of creating instance directly
- LPS-64557 Document tld for Web Experience Taglibs
- LPS-64792 Provide Javadoc references to duplicated util-java classes
- LPS-64834 A user can't see the recent content after switching views in the Content Menu
- LPS-64849 ProductNavigationControlMenuEntry's getData() is readonly, so no need to create a new map on every call
- LPS-64981 Portal fails with exceptions when frontend-js-web is redeployed
- LPS-65012 Move all private packages inside an "internal" package
- LPS-65135 Use Objects.equals(Object, Object) instead of Validator.equals(Object, Object)
- LPS-65225 Simplify the build.properties modules excludes/includes and make it so that we use a marker file
- LPS-65240 Stopping certain modules makes the portal behave incorrectly
- LPS-65362 BND files contain incorrect Bundle-Name and Bundle-SymbolicName
- LPS-65432 Wrong method names on ControlMenuEntry API
- LPS-65435 Wrong html code in add panel and simulation panel
- LPS-65439 Wrong line in bnd file
- LPS-65535 Site Administrator is not able to find how to edit/configure the current page
- LPS-65537 Resources importer fails when import Product APP theme lar
- LPS-65660 Save button is not visible in configuration iFrames on mobile
- LPS-65726 "Link To Page" field does not preserve state
- LPS-65810 As a developer, I would like to remove wildcards in Export-Package and explicitly declare the exported pack...
- LPS-66064 As a developer, I would like to build the portal modules with Bnd 3.2.0
- LPS-66216 Search functionality of Recycle bin doesn't work for WikiPage, DLFileEntry, DLFolder and JournalFolder obje...
- LPS-66416 Revert Pootle sync and update German Translations
- LPS-66462 Asset Publisher throws ORMException when configured
- LPS-66504 Infinite loading when clicking the folder link in the recycle bin
- LPS-66524 When removing an organization or user from site membership, the process is inconsistent between the two tra...
- LPS-66644 Preview in Device permission is not working properly
- LPS-66732 User is not able to scroll through simulator content
- LPS-66758 Entries without "panel.app.order" are appearing first instead of last
- LPS-66840 Site template is not importing its content correctly with the Product APP theme
- LPS-66853 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-66864 Layout management icon is not visible
- LPS-66883 As a developer, I would like to use Gradle 2.14 with a Liferay Workspace
- LPS-66935 Move Asset related data handlers to the correct package
- LPS-66937 Move Journal related data handlers to the correct package
- LPS-66938 Move Layout and Site related data handlers to the correct package
- LPS-66939 Move ADT related data handlers to the correct package
- LPS-66974 Create PortletURL by Layout rather than plid whenever possible to gain performance
- LPS-66997 As a developer a would like to have a simpler Item Selector API
- LPS-67007 RSS Publisher does not display the default rss feed
- LPS-67191 Configuring navigation menu with "Split Button Dropdowns" display template makes portal unusable
- LPS-67222 Publish button is not displayed on advanced publication screen
- LPS-67352 As a developer, I would like the source formatter to integrate checkstyle