- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA3+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA3+
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA3+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA3+
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Disclaimer: This app was submitted by a Liferay employee but is in no way affiliated with Liferay, Inc. or its affiliates.
Index checker allows Liferay admins to check index status.
It scans both database and index, displaying:
- missing objects
- outdated ones
- orphan data in index.
In order to obtain the necessary data, this portlet compares primary keys, modified dates, status, version and other related data data of both database and index.
It works with elasticsearch (only 7.x), solr and lucene (only 6.x). It should also work with third party index implementations
Before executing analysis, you can filter by entity or site. Output can be grouped by sites.
You can save memory executing queries site by site, but it will be slower.
After executing index check, you will able to reindex objects or also remove orphan data in index
You can also filter by modified date (objects modified last hour, last week, last month, etc.)
- Sharding (only 6.x): Some minor issues can be detected when using sharding.
- Filter by modified date: allows querying only objects modified last hour, day, week, month, etc...
- New configuration page: some of the controls of main page were moved to a new configuration page
- Solved other minor issues