Unused Documents and Media Portlet
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
Unused Documents and Media portlet was developed by XTIVIA, the 2012, 2013 & 2014 Liferay North America Partner of the Year. The Unused Documents and Media portlet is a Control Panel portlet that allows Site Administrators to see documents and media that are not used in any web content. The Site Administrator can take action on each Document Library file by either downloading, viewing, editing or moving it to the Recycle Bin. If the Recycle Bin is disabled then there will be an option to delete the Document Library file instead.
- Shows Documents and Media that are not referenced by web content
- Checks all versions of the Document Library file to see if it was used
- Checks all fields of the web content (including Rich Text and Documents and Media) to see if the Document Library file is linked or embedded
- Checks to see if the Document Library file is used in the custom structure of the web content
- Can take action on the unused files: Download, View, Edit, Move to Recycle Bin
Refer to the XTIVIA blogs to get started with the Unused Documents and Media portlet: