Liferay CE Push
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
Liferay Push exposes a framework that lets developers send push notifications from Liferay Portal to native Android and iOS apps. By leveraging Liferay Push, you can ensure that your users know about the latest information on your portal no matter where they are.
Liferay Push also includes a Control Panel portlet that can send test push notifications to ensure that it is working properly.
- LPS-71605 Improve ResourceBundleLoader interface to accept a locale instead of languageId
- LPS-74544 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-74849 Add a stateless concat to StringBundler to avoid duplicated template code
- LPS-74897 Extract CentralizedThreadLocal into petra-lang
- LPS-75010 Extract basic string utilities into new petra-string module
- LPS-75049 Drop support for "provided" configuration in gradle-plugins-defaults and move to "compileOnly"
- LPS-75348 Push notifications do not work when using UserNotification framework
- LPS-75859 Reduce ServiceBuilder dependencies on petra classes
- LPS-76221 Disable automatic translations and copies using the Lang Builder in portal builds
- LPS-77025 Missing translations for Control Panel labels
- LPS-78772 Formatting of tags in *.jsp should be consistent
- LPS-78901 Remove com.liferay.osgi.util dependency from service builder modules
- LPS-79799 BasePersistenceImpl does not unwrap more than one ModelWrapper or handle custom model implementations corre...
- LPS-80020 Apply Clay management bar to the Applications Summary View
- LPS-80054 Generated create methods should be marked as non-transactional
- LPS-80063 Allow sending notifications with a power user or normal user
- LPS-80184 Unable to use ServiceBuilder across multiple directories on the same machine
- LPS-80723 ServiceBuilder's convert-null property is ignored in CacheModel