- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
The aim of this app is to create and manage newsletters easily: registration and un-registration system, creations of different groups, newsletter history, statistics and insights to see every campaign results.
- Possibility to create and publish “n” different newsletter categories on the portal for the voluntary subscription.
- Direct user registration to one or more categories of interest and right of automatic cancellation from each email received (feature valid for users signed in categories from the portal)
- Possibility to manually associate email addresses to different categories
- Automatic email to confirm the correct registration from portal
- Possibility to manage the newsletter mailing to different email groups that belongs to one or more categories, but also to users, groups and companies profiled in the internal address book
- Default graphic template in order to format the newsletter body, possibility to edit it using the preferences
- HTML editor to create the newsletter with the possibility to attach images and files
- Sent email history with the possibility to get back the html text and duplicate the newsletter
- Possibility to see sent / received emails statistics, opening of single or multiple email and access to single portal sections
- Possibility to verify via link (in the newsletter's body) the user's access to the portal
Windows, Tomcat 7, Liferay 6.1-6.2
The package size of the plugin is >3MB then due the following liferay issue
If you install the plugin in a fresh standard liferay instance and then try to install the plugin with marketplace portlet, the setup can fail without notices.
To solve the problem follow the workaround suggested in the liferay issue page above
Graphical improvements to the address book plugin