Solr 4 Search Engine CE
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA2+
This app provides integration with Apache Solr, the popular open source enterprise search platform from the Apache Lucene project. Its major features include powerful full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search, dynamic clustering, database integration, rich document (e.g., Word, PDF) handling, and geospatial search. Solr is highly scalable, providing distributed search and index replication, and it powers the search and navigation features of many of the world's largest internet sites. On installing and enabling this app, Liferay Portal will communicate with a remotely deployed Solr server for indexing and searching.
This app uses Apache SOLR 4.3.1 libraries and is compatible with deployments using Solr 4.3.1 through Solr 4.10.2.
- LPS-14559 SOLR search seemingly highlights pseudo random results
- LPS-47182 Modify solr-web to avoid committing after each request
- LPS-48279 Search portlet custom date range search fails with java.lang.NullPointerException when using SOLR
- LPS-48916 Liferay 6.2 Solr plugin only allows 2 threads, and configuring it to a higher value with throw an NPE
- LPS-48926 Allow ability to indicate that a field is sortable.
- LPS-49108 Solr 4 Web Plugin Version 2.0.3 does not contain commons-codec.jar
- LPS-49586 As a developer, I would like to view the Solr code in same organizational structure as Elasticsearch
- LPS-49717 Always declare vars before inheriting XML in SDK if possible, so that the XML has access to those vars
- LPS-50170 Italicized text highlighted in Solr search results
- LPS-50838 Update sorl schema file
- LPS-50857 Solr requires UID to be returned in order to handle highlighting
- LPS-50924 log4j errors when deploying solr4-web
- LPS-51031 Solr: in exact phrase queries (double quotes), stopwords being replaced with question marks, causing mismat...
- LPS-51199 SolrPostProcessor does not perform a case insensitive regular experssion
- LPS-51219 Highlighting does not work properly when searching with Solr
- LPS-51413 As a system administrator I'd like to use 2-way SSL authentication against my Solr Server
- LPS-52173 Near Real Time Searching configuration example (alternative to deprecated commit flag)