Manage multiple assets centrally (for different sites)
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA5+
- Liferay DXP 7.0 GA1+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.1 GA1+
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
Managing assets by going over different sites and asset specific page (Web content, Blog, Wiki and Document & Media) in Control Panel is tedious sometime.
With the help of this plugin, user can manage all the assets centrally (for multiple sites - user having access to, except Global site). User can perform search (powered by ElasticSearch) by using different search criteria like title, content, full text, asset type, status, tags, site name, created date and modified date. User can perform below operations on different assets.
1. Assign tags to multiple different assets
2. Perform download of multiple document and media files
3. Change status (Approve, Draft and Expire) for multiple different assets
4. Deleting multiple different assets
5. Upon clicking on any asset, it will open asset in edit mode in Control Panel (if user has access to it)
Please refer documentation for more detail.