Liferay Connector for SharePoint 2010
- Liferay DXP 7.1+
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The SharePoint Connector app lets users interact with files in SharePoint libraries from within a Liferay Documents and Media library. This app makes available in the Documents and Media Library a SharePoint repository type for mounting SharePoint libraries. Within such a repository, users can view, add, modify, and move files and folders. The app propagates actions performed in the SharePoint library to the SharePoint repository in the Liferay Documents and Media Library, and vice versa.
Here are some of the app's capabilities:
- Reading/writing documents and folders
- Document check-in, check-out, and undo check-out
- Downloading documents
- Moving folders and documents within the repository
- Getting revision history
- Reverting to a revision
Connect your Liferay Digital Experience Platform with your SharePoint libraries today!
The current version of the app requires Liferay DXP 7.1+ and works with both SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2010.