- Liferay DXP 7.2+ Fix Pack 3
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Liferay DXP 7.1+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
Liferay Digital Experience Platform provides an implementation of a JSR-94 compliant rules engine as a web app, based on the popular open source Drools project. A rules engine provides a means to separate the rules or logic of an application from the remaining code. This allows for a more declarative style of programming where the rules define what is happening, without describing how it is happening. This makes it much easier to read than nested 'if-else' blocks of code. It's also easier to make changes without introducing bugs in your code. The rules are also written in a language that is easier for non-developers to understand. This makes it easier for business users to validate and even modify the rules without having to involve developers.
This app installs as a Liferay service.
- LPS-103302 Use ListUtil.fromArray instead of ListUtil.toList
- LPS-77425 Create a task to increase all major versions of modules and portal artifacts
- LPS-84119 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-95555 Unify osgi.core versions in build.gradle files
- LPS-96095 Sync compileOnly dependency versions
- LPS-98631 Sync xstream versions
- LRQA-47460 Contact ignacio about the duplicate app.bnd for portal-rules-engine app