- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA3+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA3+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA3+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA4+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA5+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA6+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA3+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA4+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA5+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA6+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA7+
- Liferay DXP: Digital Enterprise 7.0+
SmartForms Cloud is the electronic forms platform that allows you to create, execute and maintain online forms. Forms utilise data from Liferay portal environment such as user's ID, name, roles, email, as well as custom fields, the page URL, HTTP query and session parameters, etc.
SmartForms Client is a suite of Liferay portlets that connect to SmartForms Cloud service. You can use the same SmartForms service simultaneously from within intranet, public and stakeholder websites.
Once you download and deploy SmartForms Client and sign up for the Smartforms Cloud service (with 30-day free trial) you will be able to create, test, release forms and let your customers start using them directly from your portal. See the step-by-step tutorial at https://docs.smartfor.ms/display/DOC/Getting+Started that shows how to get your first form up and running in 10 mins.
SmartForms feature highlights:
• change management and version control
• in-built testing environment
• electronic records management
• online drag-and-drop form designer
• flexible business logic, dynamic state management, extensive data validation
• additional processing using workflows
• built-in facilities to access form data
• white labelled, styling to your company brand
Easy-to-use, drag-and-drop form designer in your browser allows creating forms with little to no coding experience.
Create and test forms on the same website where they will be used. Track and deliver changes to your forms in a safe and predictable manner with SmartForms' version control and release history. Users stay with the version of the form they started with, so you can publish as many changes as you need, without fear of disruption.
With SmartForms' dependable support the pressure is off. With all fixes and updates taken care of, you can sit back and enjoy offering your clients a great service.