- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: サブスクリプションの方法はこちら
The Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP) specification defines a web service interface for accessing and interacting with interactive presentation-oriented web services in the form of portlets. Using this app, Liferay acts as a WSRP Producer, hosting portlets that will be consumed by other portal servers acting as WSRP Consumers. Liferay can also act as a WSRP Consumer, and host remote instances of portlets that exist on other portal servers that can act as a WSRP Producer.
This app will appear in your Control Panel once installed.
- LPS-43927 Remove plugins-security-manager-portlet from 6.2.x+
- LPS-44006 WSRP does not export/import properly
- LPS-44770 WSRP portlet doesn't correctly register portlets on producer side
- LPS-45860 Miss language key in notification portlet
- LPS-46073 WSRP Plugin
- LPS-46308 WSRP portlet's entity deletions are not being tracked
- LPS-46997 Plugins missing complete title's in control panel
- LPS-47337 Define a test classpath using ivy
- LPS-50680 WSRP ProxyServlet should preserve certain headers like "Cache-Control"
- LPS-52760 Add Gradle Wrapper to SDK
- LPS-53712 As an Architect, I want the portlets in liferay-plugins to conform to pattern for wsdl files
- LPS-58141 Multiple network interfaces not recognized
- SOS-2228 Untranslated social office plugin titles