Liferay Knowledge Base
- Liferay DXP 7.1+ Fix Pack 6
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: サブスクリプションの方法はこちら
Liferay Knowledge Base 3.0.1 requires the installation of the Liferay Digital Enterprise 7.0 Fix Pack 33 or higher.
Liferay's Knowledge Base app provides a means for creating and organizing articles within a site. The knowledge base is perfect for creating and organizing information more formally than in a wiki. For example, it can be used to organize and display professional product documentation. The knowledge base lets you import article source files written in Markdown, so you can work on them offline before publishing. Its integration with GitHub allows you to give users access to contribute fixes or improvements to articles. It's easy to set up the knowledge base with a workflow that requires articles to be approved before they are published. Additionally, it allows administrators to create article templates. Templates can be used to ensure that certain kinds of articles possess a common structure and include certain kinds of information. Knowledge base articles can be categorized to make them easy to find. They can also be organized hierarchically to form complete books or guides. There are multiple portlets included in this app.
This app will appear in your Application menu and Site Administration once installed.
- LPS-67411 Create a mechanism to allow existing item selector views to return custom item selector return type values
- LPS-67730 As a developer I would like to be able to add suported return types to Item Selctor Views and change them d...
- LPS-73292 Update knowledge-base modules to fail on security regressions
- LPS-75049 Drop support for "provided" configuration in gradle-plugins-defaults and move to "compileOnly"
- LPS-77185 Remove exported packages from knowledge base markdown converter
- LPS-77425 Create a task to increase all major versions of modules and portal artifacts
- LPS-77628 Move internal packages out of API modules for knowledge-base modules
- LPS-80332 Add suite bnd bundle instruction
- LPS-81561 Staging is failing for kb articles with links bigger than 75 characters.
- LPS-83494 Certain resource bundles cannot be overriden
- LPS-85296 Clean up @Component annotation
- LPS-85849 dynamicQuery methods should be annotated with @Transactional(readOnly=true)
- LPS-86422 Knowledge Base Integration Tests for markdown failing
- LPS-86806 Create Java Parser