Social Map 2.0
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- 1 Instance Unit $ 8.250,00 USD
- Subscription Services $ 2.062,00 USD
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Subscription Services: This app offers support, maintenance, and updates.
★ Get Social Map for Liferay 7/DXP ★
Organizations and users come straight to the point with Social Map 2.0.
This app is based on Google Maps and provides tailor-made maps for organization and user pages.
So you can plot user addresses on user pages beside content from Social Graph 2.0. On organization pages you get organization addresses displayed as well as organization member locations, if you want - it’s configurable. It’s up to you.
Click on any marker to pop up an information window that also links profile pages provided at this place. Other links provide direct interaction for e-mail, Skype or a good old phone call. The information window also provides a link to export current data to your address book (VCard).
Thanks to marker clustering and spider-aggregation of markers, as well as filtering, an easy
navigation is guaranteed. The report feature provides navigation tools and marker-animation on
mouse-over rows and complements Social Map 2.0.
• Find organizations and users on Google Maps
• Implement map types for public + private user pages and organization pages
• Provide user locations with user maps
• Provide current organization’s - and its members’ - location with the organization map
• Visualize organizations, contained in Social Graph 2.0, on the same page.
• Link to other pages and interact through the information window: open user or organization pages, interact by mail, phone or skype and add the current entry to your personal address book (VCard)
• Easy navigation thanks clustering markers
• Spidernet for markers sharing the same address
• Filter, zoom and more features are provided by the toolbar.
• Benefit from Google Geocoding with fallback (if configured) to GeoIP-coding (serviced by
FreeGeoIP), current user’s location
• Enjoy the reporting section. It provides quick-locate and zoom, highlights locations.
• Configure maps for each type, profit from rich customization options.
• Obtain overview
• Interact directly
• Link user and organization profile pages
• Geographical allocation of Social Graph 2.0 data
• Easy map configuration per page type
• Locate hierarchical military units in their fixed or temporary headquarters
• Optimize your B2B/B2C traveling agenda
• Coordinate driving routes and means in case of issues (e.g. fire- or crime-fighting)
• Alert Locations and persons in case of terrorism warning
• Locate health organizations like hospitals, surgeons, cardiologs or other experts SOS
• Build your optimized vendor/service organisations units based on client location density
• Views, Hotels, Gastronomy, Leisure & Golf
• Meet your nearbys - intensify your virtual CRM/Customer Experience.
• English, German
Integrated documentation (PDF):
• User’s Guide (click info button in the toolbar)
• Administrator’s Guide (at documentation link in the setup form)
Straight to the point with Social Map 2.0 - geographical allocation of users and organizations including information and direct interaction. Integration of *Social Graph 2.0 data provided.
*Social Graph 2.0: more information, see product information on https://web.liferay.com/en/marketplace/-/mp/application/86632969