Bootstrap 3 for Liferay 6.2 - Tribus Theme
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA3+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- 1 Instance Unit € 2.999,00 EUR
- Subscription Services € 20,00 EUR
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Subscription Services: This app offers support, maintenance, and updates.
This theme is bringing you HTML/CSS framework Bootstrap 3 to Liferay 6.2 theme, which is not an easy task as you may already know.
Integrating Bootstrap 3 with Liferay 6.2 is not an easy task if you want to use Liferay's dockbar, due to fact that Liferay 6.2 (AUI) uses Bootstrap 2. So I've tried to do my best and put a lot of know-how to this theme to bring you Bootsrap 3 theme for Liferay 6.2
There's small disadvantages, such as the left panel is not sliding from left side but it slides above the dockbar. But still it's a small fee for having Bootstrap 3 on Liferay 6.2 because Bootstrap 3 is awesome.
This theme also contains 16 color schemes, so with default Bootstrap 3 look it gives you 17 different skins in total.
- responsive design
- cross browser compatibility
- Bootstrap 3 (version 3.3.6)
- Font Awesome (version 4.6.3) icons
- full width carousel
- parallax effect (web content and special layout template)
- 16 color schemes from bootswatch.com, together with default Bootstrap 3 theme it gives 17 different looks in total
- structures and templates (Carousel, About us, Services, Portfolio, FAQ, Featurette, Info paragraph 2 columns, 3 columns, 4 columns)
- custom theme layouts which works with Bootstrap 3 included in theme
- second level navigation
- navbar dropdowns compatible with adaptive devices
- various theme settings
- full width Bootstrap 3 container (container-fluid) could be enabled/disabled through Theme Setting
- default or inverse color of Bootstrap 3 navbar configurable through Theme Setting
- full width container (Bootstrap's container-fluid) configurable through theme setting
- order of The Title and Company Name in page title could be switched through Theme Setting for better SEO
- all images (img elements) on site could be grayscaled (configurable through theme setting)
- Google Fonts runs through https://
- back to top button scrolls slowly to the top of the page
- Resources Importer
- Marketplace Portlet
- if it's checked then uncheck "Show Portlet Borders by Default" Theme Setting in Control Panel