- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA2
- Dichiarazione di non responsabilità: This app was submitted by a Liferay employee but is in no way affiliated with Liferay, Inc. or its affiliates.
Chroma is meant to provide a pragmatic look and feel for your Portal that can be adjusted via several configurable options. Its two different views allow for using it in public website–scenarios as well as for administration or dashboard-style interfaces while providing a common look and feel when switching between them.
- Two fully responsive views: Default and Dashboard.
- Option to automatically switch to Dashboard view for logged in users.
- Theme colors can be adjusted via a set of Color Pickers in the configuration menu.
- Fontawesome-based site logo (optional) that can be configured in the Theme's settings.
- Option to hide the dockbar by default.
- Option to enable globally visible Search field.
This plugin is compatible with Liferay 6.2 CE GA2 and above. The EE-comptaible version of this plugin requires Liferay 6.2 EE SP1 or greater.
Please note: Because of a bug in some Liferay releases (including 6.2 EE SP9 and 6.2 CE GA3), Guest users will not be able to see the imported images in the Main Carousel on the Welcome page. The workaround in this case is to put the Documents and Media Portlet on a page of this Site and immediately remove it again. This will create the necessary resource permissions.
Requires Liferay 6.2 CE GA2+ or 6.2 EE SP1+
Added Open Graph headers (@tmoreira2020)
Fixed resource import on some installations
Multiple fixes for touch devices