- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA3
- 1 Instance Unit $ 4.000,00 USD
- 1 Instance Unit $ 1.000,00 USD
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Subscription Services: This app offers support, maintenance, and updates.
TeamWorXX is a web-based collaboration and social networking suite, which leverages and extends the social and collaboration features of Liferay. TeamWorXX is aimed at helping groups of users work together effectively and share knowledge online.
- Secure group collaboration
- Full social networking capability
- Mobile ready, responsive design
- Rich group administration interface, aimed at non-technical users
- Social media aggregation
- Powerful notifications system, including immediate, daily and weekly activity emails
- Comprehensive user privacy and security settings
- Direct messaging
- Group blogs aggregation
- Clean, simple UI and intuitive UX
- Social login, through LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter
- User and group recommendations
- Eventbrite integration for events management and ticketing
TeamWorXX can be used inside an organization as a social intranet, engaging employees and making them more productive, or to provide a platform for cross-organization group collaboration (https://khub.net).
Used by over 250,000 users worldwide, TeamWorXX is a feature rich web collaboration platform that hosts the UK's largest platform for public service collaboration.
TeamWorXX lets your users manage everything from searching all visible groups, members and content, to contributing ideas, posting announcements and creating polls. The app lets users hold conversations in forums, store and manage documents in a library, and use micro-blogging and rich wiki functionality within a group context. Users have full control over the features within their group, using group templates. Group facilitators can specify which blog posts are pulled into their group, which groups users are invited to join, auto-acceptance criteria for restricted groups, and whether the group’s security status is open, restricted or private.
Every user has their own profile page, with associated privacy settings. They can also search a directory of other members, connect with them, send direct messages, see their latest activity and chat in real time with instant messaging. TeamWorXX also offers full blogging functionality, such as tagging, email integration and trackbacks.
Users can search across the whole site for content and other users, or can limit their search to a particular group or feature. Search results can be filtered by content type and tag, allowing users to more easily find the content they're looking for. They can then favourite and tag content or users, leave comments and receive notifications of new activity.
TeamWorXX has a responsive design, so it’s mobile-ready and remains functional across a wide range of device types and sizes. This allows users on-the-go to continue to collaborate wherever they are.
This app requires the Liferay Resources Importer EE app.
TeamWorXX is offered on the Liferay Marketplace for implementations of up to 1000 users. If you require a license for a larger number of users, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Web Conferencing for online collaborative sharing and meetings
- Pathfinder for easy to use collaborative strategic road-mapping
- Social Equity for bringing gamification to the online collaboration platform
Liferay 6.2 EE support