Liferay Enterprise Search Learning to Rank
- Liferay DXP 7.3 GA1+
- Liferay DXP 7.2 GA1+ Fix Pack 2
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Liferay Enterprise Search Learning to Rank app exposes Liferay DXP search queries to re-scoring via the Elasticsearch Learning to Rank plugin. Install a plugin to Elasticsearch, install this application to Liferay DXP, mix in a bit of data science, and you can point Liferay search queries at a trained Learning to Rank model that you've uploaded to the Elasticsearch plugin. Your Liferay queries are re-scored by the AI-trained model to produce better search results for your Liferay DXP end users.
To learn about compatibility, see the compatibility matrix: https://help.liferay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016511651#Liferay-Enterprise-Search.
Note: This application is bundled with DXP 7.4, see https://learn.liferay.com/dxp/latest/en/using-search/liferay-enterprise-search/activating-liferay-enterprise-search.html for more details.
Elastic, Elasticsearch, and X-Pack are trademarks of Elasticsearch BV, registered in the U.S. and in other countries.
- LPS-100001 Implement the Learning To Rank Query (sltr) as a module contributed Extension Point
- LPS-102481 Merge the private branches
- LPS-105380 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-106614 GB English mis-spellings
- LPS-107697 Default value of configuration with escaped character can not be unescaped when read
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LPS-110730 Set restart-required to "false" for Learning to Rank and Elasticsearch 7 (restore LPS-103843 that has been ...
- LPS-110344 Update BNDBundleCheck to allow Liferay-Releng-Restart-Required: false
- LPS-111005 Update @clayui/* and clay-* dependencies